User Avatar Image

So I got a stuffed hedgehog for Christmas...

posted by OttersPod on - last edited - Viewed by 591 users

I kept imagining it telling me to touch it...to touch it like no man ever has.*cue orgasmic sounds*

Despite the fact that I'm a girl.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @OttersPod said: Aww, sorry pepsi. I'm more of a Squeenix woman, myself. Sonic always reminds me of my old orthodontist.

This may turn him on even more.
    :D

• @OttersPod said: Sonic always reminds me of my old orthodontist.

I am mildly curious to the story behind this,

• I never had an orthodonist. That might be why I was a Sonic fanboy for many years, to fill in the large emptiness in my miserable life.

• I never had an orthodontist. I have a dentist though. He plays golf.

• @Remolay said: I am mildly curious to the story behind this,

At my orthodontist's office, the only entertainment in the waiting room were old people magazines and an old Sega system--not sure which one, it was before my video game craze--that only had one Sonic game that I'm pretty sure just let us play the demo, because it was always the same level.

Because of this, me and Sonic have a bit of a rocky relationship.

• Is anyone else concerned that this conversation started out as someone getting a stuffed hedgehog for christmas and turning into a talk about orthodontists?

• @OttersPod said: At my orthodontist's office, the only entertainment in the waiting room were old people magazines and an old Sega system--not sure which one, it was before my video game craze--that only had one Sonic game that I'm pretty sure just let us play the demo, because it was always the same level.

Because of this, me and Sonic have a bit of a rocky relationship.

Weird enough, I was always fond of video games but I did have nothing but a NES and a Game Boy and I had only around 7 cartgidges of each system. When I was around 8 or 9 my Game Boy got broken so I had no handheld consoles that I could carry around, and we were going on a trip to my hometown which was always IMMENSELY boring to me because I don't like talking to my relatives and there is, like, no entertaining thing to do there.

One day I was at the new home of my newly married older cousin in the 6th day of my trip to the hometown, and they had a DVD player which also had a hacked Sega Genesis and NES built in (reads the roms of games off of CDs) and it was the first time I ever played Sonic (Sonic 3, and that's why it is my favorite in the first trilogy of games, if not in the whole franchise). Sonic became more valuable to me than every other game in this point of my life.

It's all about where and how you meet it the first time, yeah. But now I think back and I still believe it was good for me to meet Sonic that way.

• @nahnah390 said: Is anyone else concerned that this conversation started out as someone getting a stuffed hedgehog for christmas and turning into a talk about orthodontists?

That's more cause for concern than expressing lust for said stuffed hedgehog?

• that was shocking the first time. this is the second time I've heard that.

• @furrykef said: That's more cause for concern than expressing lust for said stuffed hedgehog?

I don't know... those orthodontists seem like a shady bunch.

Add Comment