User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 15.0K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • PC:
    Blue Toad Murder Files - The Mysteries of Little Riddle
    Fred & Jeff: A Movie Adventure
    Back to the Future: The Game - Episode 1: It's About Time
    Mass Effect

Facebook:
    CSI: Crime City
    Backyard Monsters

WiiWare:
    Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations

NDS:
    The Professor Layton and the Lost Future (Weekly puzzles)

• PC:

Seriously about to start the Witcher
    Also, Dead Rising 2 when my computer feels like getting it to work.
    Minecraft. Forever.

XBox 360:
    Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

Nintendo DS:
    Pokemon: Heart Gold

• Golden Sun Dark Dawn

How long have I waited for this game ;___;

• Just finished Syberia again, gonna play Syberia II now.

• @SunnyGuy said: Golden Sun Dark Dawn

How long have I waited for this game ;___;

Is it not glorious, my friend? Seven years of waiting paid off. *high fives*

• KHEnd.png

Next: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.

• @GuruGuru214 said:
    Next: Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.

Yeah yeah.
    I already preorderd.:D
    EDIT: DOH I thought you meant Re:coded

• Nope. I started with Birth by Sleep, just finished Kingdom Hearts, and then it's Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, and then Re:coded, with Birth by Sleep and Re:coded being first playthroughs. Technically, I've never played Re:CoM before either. I started it once, and I played through Sora's half of the GBA game.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Nope. I started with Birth by Sleep, just finished Kingdom Hearts, and then it's Re:Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II, and then Re:coded, with Birth by Sleep and Re:coded being first playthroughs. Technically, I've never played Re:CoM before either. I started it once, and I played through Sora's half of the GBA game.

Yeah in terms of re:chain of memories. I beat Soras story and made it to Rikus but cant beat Zexion. He wasnt a boss in the gba version.
    He is hard, he can duplicate himself and can steal your cards which are pretty hard to get back. Never could beat him.
    Also you have 11 days to beat the rest of the series before coded comes out. I would hurry. 358 days is a long one.

Oh and Im currently playing a game I got for christmas called "fat princess fistful of cake" good game.
    A E I OWN U

• Naw, Days wasn't bad at all. Birth by Sleep was the killer. Kingdom Hearts II is going to take me a decent chunk of time as well, since I'm not using saves from my last run to skip synthesis and level grinding, like I did in Kingdom Hearts (I think I skipped a good 24 hours). Yeah, I'm not expecting to get to play coded when it gets here if I want to pull off the in-order thing.

On the other hand, if I manage to drag this thing out for a really long time, I can move straight from coded to 3D!

Add Comment