User Avatar Image

Episode 6: The Ride

posted by TobWen on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users

Dear Telltale-Games-Team,

*please* release a 6th episode with a driving- and flightsimulator for the DeLorean.

Many of us would like to drive or fly around with the DMC-12.
There have been several user-mods for GTA, Testdriver and other games.

Come on, give us the official ride ;-)

Best regards,
Tobias

ps: Sorry for the lurid title...

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Davies said: Being late to the party is considered stylishly cool ;)

Dear Telltale,

Please remake Tales of Monkey Island as a 2D point-and-click adventure.

There, I said it. ;)

Sincerely,

• I can't believe that the first BTTF game worth mentioning is a puzzle game. I know I'll probably get blasted by Telltale junkies..*AGAIN*...but the main reason
    *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean! I guess we'll never know. I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game. I find it hard to believe that a clearly talented and dedicated company like TT can only make puzzle games...

• @ADAMATION said: I can't believe that the first BTTF game worth mentioning is a puzzle game. I know I'll probably get blasted by Telltale junkies..*AGAIN*...but the main reason
    *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean! I guess we'll never know. I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game. I find it hard to believe that a clearly talented and dedicated company like TT can only make puzzle games...

Universal specifically sought out Telltale to make a BTTF puzzle adventure game. If Universal wanted an action game for BTTF, they would have gone with a different developer.

• @ADAMATION said: *I* play video games is to be someone I'm not. How damn cool would it have been to be marty with access to THE Delorean!

Erm... You do play as Marty in the game. And you do use the Delorean.

• Dear Telltale,

After playing the first episode of your Back to the Future game, I was disgusted by the voice actors you hired. I demand you replace them with the Sam and Max Hit the Road voice actors right away. I will never buy one of your games again until Marty and Doc are voiced by Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson as they were intended to be.

Also, please release Back to the Future and all of your other games on the Nintendo 64. I am disappointed that you would ignore me and all the other loyal Nintendo 64 owners by refusing to release your game on the most popular system.

• @RAnthonyMahan said: Dear Telltale,

After playing the first episode of your Back to the Future game, I was disgusted by the voice actors you hired. I demand you replace them with the Sam and Max Hit the Road voice actors right away. I will never buy one of your games again until Marty and Doc are voiced by Bill Farmer and Nick Jameson as they were intended to be.

I love you for this.

• @markeres said: Universal specifically sought out Telltale to make a BTTF puzzle adventure good (regardless the genre) game. If Universal wanted an action bad game for BTTF, they would have gone with a different developer RockStar.

Fixed

• @ADAMATION said: I just wish I could understand TellTale's reasoning for creating a PUZZLE based BTTF game.

Episode one is BARELY a puzzle based game. :P

But it IS a story-based game, which is what the BTTF franchise needs.

• Dear Telltale Games,

Please send me a chicken sandwich... in a Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition box, shaped like a chicken sandwich.

Also, finish the Bone series please.

• What else should it have been?
    A racing game?
    A fly simulator?
    A shooter?

Add Comment