User Avatar Image

The Legendary Dank/Dunk Fanart Thread

posted by Jennifer on - last edited - Viewed by 568 users

I made this image for Thanksgiving a few years ago, and thought I'd use it to start a Dank/Dunk fanart thread here. :)

danktheturkeyinventor.png

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Haha I love the picture! It reminds me of a South Park and Robot Chicken combo!:cool:

    Have you thought about making this into a viral type of TV show or movie? I think the overall premise is a good idea for something in a video format for entertainment or for play

    What inspired you to do this and how long have you been doing it?

  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

    @Pete23Mid said: Haha I love the picture! It reminds me of a South Park and Robot Chicken combo!:cool:


    Thanks. :)

    @Pete23Mid said: Have you thought about making this into a viral type of TV show or movie? I think the overall premise is a good idea for something in a video format for entertainment or for play


    I have thought about a Robot Chicken style spoof show on and off for a few years. I might go back to the idea. I'm doing an animation a day for the month of January, so I guess if I do resurrect the idea, now's a good time to do it. :)

    @Pete23Mid said: What inspired you to do this and how long have you been doing it?


    I was making pictures for my adventure game blog for a while, and this was part of it. I just tend to make weird fan art for things when I enjoy them a lot. :D

  • good job, man! Keep doing. ;)

  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

    Hmm... I could have sworn I added this here. Well, I guess not, so I'll add it now. :) Here's a piece of fan art I did last year with two of my favorite Graham Annable characters:

    A Hidden Person and The Gold Miner

Add Comment