User Avatar Image

Invoice

posted by DigitalNogi on - last edited - Viewed by 123 users

Is there a reason my order is still labeled as "Invoice"? I got the Telltale Holiday Pack and Tales of Monkey Island. I'm also under the impression that The Devil's Play house is holding things back due to a shortage in stock?

Order #600090798515739 | Placed December 14, 2010

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @DigitalNogi said: Is there a reason my order is still labeled as "Invoice"? I got the Telltale Holiday Pack and Tales of Monkey Island. I'm also under the impression that The Devil's Play house is holding things back due to a shortage in stock?

Order #600090798515739 | Placed December 14, 2010

Can you not see the games listed under "Your Games"?

• Do I get a hard copy or is it only a download?

• You can get the DVDs for free, you need to actually add them to your cart as a separate order, but you might need to contact support to get a code so they are free. You will still pay shipping (I think). They might be delayed because it appears Sam and Max Season 1 is still on backorder.

• @chucklas said: You can get the DVDs for free, you need to actually add them to your cart as a separate order, but you might need to contact support to get a code so they are free. You will still pay shipping (I think). They might be delayed because it appears Sam and Max Season 1 is still on backorder.

Hell, I'll be happy to pay the shipping. Let me contact support. :)

Add Comment