User Avatar Image

Will you watch All 3 Movies before the game comes out?

posted by Jennifer on - last edited - Viewed by 496 users

So, now that the first episode of Back to the Future: The Game is out, I guess it's time to turn our attention to the Jurassic Park films. :D

Who will be watching the three Jurassic Park movies before the game comes out to prep yourself for the new game?

I haven't seen any of the Jurassic Park movies in a long time, and I don't think I ever saw part three, so I'll definitely be watching them before the game comes out so I can catch all the references. :)

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll be watching the first two, I really dislike the third.

• I was never a fan of Jurassic Park and I'm not really interested, actually, to the point I don't want to play the upcoming game since that would mean I have to watch all the movies. I don't really know, should I really give it a shot?

• I will watch them! I know I will be as fanboy-sy before the JP release as I was before the BttF game release.
    It's TTG after all, what else could I do?

• I don't really know. I might just watch the first movie, as I think that was the best one - but JP hasn't done as well as BttF afaik.

• There's really no need for me to watch them again seeing how I watched them so many times that I know all three films scene for scene and word for word. :)

But yes, I'll probably be watching them once more info on the game is released.

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Falanca said: I was never a fan of Jurassic Park and I'm not really interested, actually, to the point I don't want to play the upcoming game since that would mean I have to watch all the movies. I don't really know, should I really give it a shot?

If you don't like the franchise the game is based on, it's probably best to download the demo first and see if you like the game.

You never know though, you might end up liking the game. For instance, I didn't know anything about Team Fortress 2 or it's characters before Poker Night at the Inventory was announced, because I'm not the biggest FPS fan and I don't like multi-player only games. But The Heavy ended up being my favorite character in the game, despite me being a big fan of the other three franchises. :)

• Funny to see how low the interest on this franchise is in this forum. I know other places where everybody including me will crap their pants when the first screenshots will be released :)

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

@Sadonicus said: Funny to see how low the interest on this franchise is in this forum. I know other places where everybody including me will crap their pants when the first screenshots will be released :)

If the Back to the Future fans are any indication, the Telltale forums will be full of Jurassic Park fans once the release date and trailer are out. :)

• @Falanca said: I was never a fan of Jurassic Park and I'm not really interested, actually, to the point I don't want to play the upcoming game since that would mean I have to watch all the movies. I don't really know, should I really give it a shot?

Thanks for bothering to tell us you aren't a fan and aren't interested...but you are aware that, according to your sig, YOU are a "hater", right...?:rolleyes:

• I might watch all of them, but probably just the first two. 3rd one just has too little to it.

I hope the game will be good.

Add Comment