User Avatar Image

Will you watch All 3 Movies before the game comes out?

posted by Jennifer on - last edited - Viewed by 275 users

So, now that the first episode of Back to the Future: The Game is out, I guess it's time to turn our attention to the Jurassic Park films. :D

Who will be watching the three Jurassic Park movies before the game comes out to prep yourself for the new game?

I haven't seen any of the Jurassic Park movies in a long time, and I don't think I ever saw part three, so I'll definitely be watching them before the game comes out so I can catch all the references. :)

23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll definitely watch all three before the game is out, even though I didn't really like the third one. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood when I saw it, but it seemed ridiculously predictable. I love the first two, and I'm very excited about the game! ^_^

• @Jennifer said: If you don't like the franchise the game is based on, it's probably best to download the demo first and see if you like the game.

You never know though, you might end up liking the game. For instance, I didn't know anything about Team Fortress 2 or it's characters before Poker Night at the Inventory was announced, because I'm not the biggest FPS fan and I don't like multi-player only games. But The Heavy ended up being my favorite character in the game, despite me being a big fan of the other three franchises. :)

That's the thing. I don't think they'll release a demo. BTTF Ep 1 had no demo. But if they give out a free episode I'm down for it. I wouldn't even mind if they unlock the free episode a month later, like how they did with BTTF.

Well, I don't also like FPS genre but Team Fortress 2 is a good exception. Yes, characterization is also great in that game, but the real reason I like that game is its gameplay. It's never like that when it comes to adventure games, you know; gameplay mostly remains the same between the examples of this genre, whereas the puzzles, characters and plot differ. I might go for it for the puzzles (sadly the quality of the puzzles in Telltale games is decreased harshly) but I have no interest in characters or plot at all.

@Jennifer said: Thanks for bothering to tell us you aren't a fan and aren't interested...but you are aware that, according to your sig, YOU are a "hater", right...?:rolleyes:

Oh yeaaah, I'm the epitome of hatred and bad will, woo

• I'll watch the first two, the third one doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

• MIGHT watch just the first movie again, but probably not. I think I'll be able to remember enough from the others to not be confused when I play the games.

• Love the first movie. Like the second movie with the exception of the gymnastic little girl killing the raptor, that was dumb. Didn't much care for the third, they tried to make the Spinosaur or whatever they called it all badass by killing a T-rex, but the thing had none of the flare or character.

• The first 2 are the best, the third is okay.

• Hopefully they will come out on Blu-Ray before the game comes out, it'd be good re-explore them in HD.

• I just recently watched the first Jurassic Park. I might watch the third one just for laughs later on. Not going to bother watching the worst of the bunch.

• Already did, bought the box set finally a couple of months ago.

• Yeah i probabily will watch them a few more times before hand. Just mainly to get me in the mood again ya know, Doubt il watch number 3 though because its such a silly film after the Big Fight. Before that it was an ok film.

Add Comment