User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 27.3K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @SunnyGuy said: No kidding, SO much left in need of answers and stuff, not just the ending (not who Amiti's father is though, that's obvious, and on top of that already confirmed, it'd make for a nice "Luke I'm your father" scene though). Hell, we didn't even get to see freaking Tuaparang or however that's spelled. Not to mention that they even programmed stuff like the Venus Lighthouse which you'll never even know it's still there without hacking.

Yeah, though you can see the Mercury Lighthouse just fine when you're hunting for the Umbra gear. The Tuparang, the issue of the new Light and Dark Psynergies (and other new possibilities), The Psynergy Vortex issue, What the hell Piers and Nowell are off doing, the Soarwing that never got repaired, Where the hell the rest of the old gang is and, My biggest concern, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ISAAC AND GARET?! ARE THEY OKAY?! DID THEY GET SUCKED UP BY THAT HUGE VORTEX I NEED TO KNOOOOW!!!

This reminds me a lot of the set up in the first GS where you had the mystery of Lemuria, Felix's and Alex's respective motives, what happened to Jenna and Kraden, etc. all of which paid off in Lost Age. I'm hoping that'll be the case with Dark Dawn as well, because, if nothing else, I will be eternally bitter if they leave us hanging.

• Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (NDS)

• Now that it's finally working...Mass Effect. 'Tis quite fun, I'm sad that I didn't start playing sooner.

• I've been playing Game Dev. Story for the iPod/iPhone. It's already drained my battery three times as a result of me playing it so much.

I also had a nice chuckle when one of the staff you can hire came up under the name of Walt Sidney. To make it even funnier to me, the little 16-bit sprite they used for the guy looks like Dan Conners of TTG.:D

• Well, the battle with Marluxia was one of the most painful things I've done in a while.

ReCoMBattleRecord.pngCurrently Playing
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories - Reverse/Rebirth
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

• Kaptain Brawe and i've sneaked into the new Broken Sword for the first time, although i've bought it some time ago already. So i'm looking forward to a happy adventuring time.

• @GuruGuru214 - December 7th, 2010 said: Well, I managed to beat the Vanitas Remnant and Unknown as all three characters, so I'm absolutely done with Birth by Sleep for now.

That feels like so much more than a month ago. I thought I took a good long break between Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts (which I didn't intend to do), but I guess that wasn't the case.

• Sam and Max The Devil's Playhouse, The Sims 3.:D

• Pharoah, Dragon Age DLC & KOTOR 2.

• Super Mario Galaxy 2 & Stick RPG 2

Add Comment