User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Chapters 2-5 missing.

posted by BearyTeddieous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

So, I just bought Tales of Monkey Island on PSN, and it didn't give me the rest of the chapters. I can only download Chapter 1(trial) and the Full Game Upgrade thingy, which I downloaded(several times), but still no success.
Did this happen to anyone else? Do I have to finish Chapter 1 to get the other ones?

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ok guys. The team have stepped in and said anyone that bought the season between December 22nd to now will be refunded.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Store-Games/Tales-of-monkey-island-problem/m-p/12162454#M20981

And, oh yeah! They'll also be holding out the offer (£7.19) for another week as well. For the whole season this time. ;)

• I ran into the same problem as everyxone. This was also my very first purchase on the PSN Store, and not a great experience as you may guess.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten a $50 card.

• @telltaler said: I ran into the same problem as everyxone. This was also my very first purchase on the PSN Store, and not a great experience as you may guess.

I wish I wouldn't have gotten a $50 card.

Same here :)

Got my PS3 about a week before Christmas and my first thing ever beside loading some Demos was the purchase of Tales of Monkey Island :)

• Just for your info: ToMI is back in the Store

I did not get my refund yet and have 0,00 € left on my account but I could "buy" it anyway and download the whole thing. So it seems the store new I bought it before and let me download it.

EDIT: Ok, it seems they booked it of my credit card. Not a big deal I am going do buy some stuff in the future anyway :)

• @mike4001 said: Just for your info: ToMI is back in the Store

I did not get my refund yet and have 0,00 € left on my account but I could "buy" it anyway and download the whole thing. So it seems the store new I bought it before and let me download it.

EDIT: Ok, it seems they booked it of my credit card. Not a big deal I am going do buy some stuff in the future anyway :)

It did not change a bit for me yet (German store). It still only shows Episode 1 and the full version upgrade on the store, and both are 8.99 to me (the sale price). I still have the upgrade in my purchase history, but can't access any other episodes. Deleting / redownloading doesn't help.

• I am using the Austrian store. There it is definitely up and running. I just played a few minutes of Episode 2 with 1-5 on my hard drive.

Did you try downloading it from the store itself and not from the download history ?

In my case the Full Version upgrade disappered from the store yesterday evening and today around noon it reappeared. The red bag although was only beside the Episode 1 demo and not beside the Full version upgrade meaning it is a new item.

• @telltaler said: It did not change a bit for me yet (German store). It still only shows Episode 1 and the full version upgrade on the store, and both are 8.99 to me (the sale price). I still have the upgrade in my purchase history, but can't access any other episodes. Deleting / redownloading doesn't help.

Same thing here..

0.00 € in my Wallet but they are charging for it again..

Aww.. c'mon!!

• I got the refund today, and could purchase the game properly now. This wasn't exactly an advertisement for the service though.

• Yep, all five chapters are downloaded to my PS3 now!
    :)

Looking forward to playing Tales properly again before blitzing through them for the race.

• I got my 8,99 but the game's still not there. :(
    AND The Devil's Playhouse is still missing, too.

Edit: Got it now.

Add Comment