506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh my no.

    I physically had to turn it off after the first line. It's bad enough wanting to be like LittleKuriboh but when the very first thing you do is a stolen line it just will not work.

    Also Max's voice... ugh. LK works because he can make his characters sound almost like what they did in the cartoon. I'm sorry but your Max voice was just... grating. It physically hurt me hearing it.

    On the plus side this thread has been most entertaining. It reads like a 4chan spin off series: OP gives self promoting link, is quickly found out. Hilarity ensues.

    Apart from that people seem to have taken to it. You've been given a lot of advice here OP and you should definitely use it because although I couldn't bring myself to watch it, it sounds like it did have potential. A bit of spit and polish and you could be on to something.

  • @Zonino said: I'm sorry but your Max voice was just... grating. It physically hurt me hearing it.



    Well, good news, Zonino. What happened in episode 2 of the actual series will happen here, because I found a new voice actor for Max!

    In future episodes, you'll soon be hearing Gohaku2 breathe life into the lagomorph!

  • i liked it, are you going to do any more?

  • @russell19831983 said: i liked it, are you going to do any more?



    Yup! :D

  • @lattsam said: Well, good news, Zonino. What happened in episode 2 of the actual series will happen here, because I found a new voice actor for Max!

    In future episodes, you'll soon be hearing Gohaku2 breathe life into the lagomorph!



    Oy, I missed this comment didn't I?
    *big blush* Heheh, well I did my best for the first time around! I tried to focus more on 'getting the spirit' of Max rather than the voice itself. I will continue to work at it though! I really like the concept of abridged series.

    Also, I do believe it's possible to abridge almost anything. Bo-bo-bo Bo-bo Bo-bo-bo is pushing it but it can be done!

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    Also, lattsam lied about doing all of the female voices in the following episodes... *cough*

  • @divisionten said: Also, lattsam lied about doing all of the female voices in the following episodes... *cough*



    That's right. I'm sticking to just Sybil, thanks.

    Progress on episode 2 is coming along really smoothly now. I think I've got the episode halfway done already, and I expect to post a complete version before the week is over.

    I'll give you a hint: the episode has something to do with abridged series in general...

    Watch this space for updates!

  • @divisionten said: Also, lattsam lied about doing all of the female voices in the following episodes... *cough*



    @divisionten said: That's right. I'm sticking to just Sybil, thanks.

    Progress on episode 2 is coming along really smoothly now. I think I've got the episode halfway done already, and I expect to post a complete version before the week is over.

    I'll give you a hint: the episode has something to do with abridged series in general...

    Watch this space for updates!

    LOL! I didn't know he's still doing Sybil's voice! This is going to be interesting, and I'm really excited to see the new episode.

  • I hope my Pennyworth didn't totally suck.

  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

    this is going to be good

Add Comment