User Avatar Image

Trogday 2011 'Wood Craft' Contest

posted by Alan Johnson on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users

To commemorate Trogday's wood anniversary I present you, the Telltale fans, with a challenge. I know many of you are quite artistically gifted so I want you to create something Strong Bad related out of wood. Now, it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical item made from wood (of course, wood carvings are appreciated), but even something like using a wood texture in photoshop on a digital picture counts. You have from now until Friday, January 21 at 12:00 pm (Pacific Time) to get your entry in on THIS thread on the Telltale Games forums. I'll then create a poll in this thread with all of the entrants' names and the entire Telltale forum community will have a week (Until January 28 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time) to vote for their favorites. 'What's in it for you?' you ask. Here's what.

• The (1) entrant with the most votes at the end of the voting period wins three games of their choice from the Telltale Games library. (Can be gifted)

• The (3) entrants with the next highest amount of votes win one game of their choice from the Telltale Games library.*

I'm very excited to see all the entries for the contest as I've always been blown away by how creative our fans are!*

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
Add Comment