User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 27.5K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, I was playing the game in PCSX2. The FMV cutscenes wouldn't run properly, so I had to skip them and watch them on Youtube, but the credits are unskippable and gave me that problem with the report screen. The problem was solved by using a later beta version of the emulator, but that version runs slow as hell on my computer.

And I did do all of the minigames in Pooh's world, and that's in Sora's story only. Riku only goes through 12 basements, no 100 Acre Wood.

• Just finished Puzzle agent and then I saw the offer for SBCG4AP and gave it a try, it's fun.

• @Gman5852 said: Also 99% what was that 1%?

Just checked. I never synthesized a Black Room, so I never encountered a Black Fungus Heartless.

On Sora's side, I'm at 83% because the card collection is only 72% complete (as many cards don't get unlocked until after beating both stories), and Mushu is missing from the characters because I never got his card. I also never synthesized a Black Room, and I never synthesized the Sora-only White Room, so I never encountered a Black Fungus or a White Mushroom as Sora.

• I'm still playing DCUO.

I just took out the Teen Titans, am I happy about that well...they were possessed and I had to fight raven the quests in this game have a story which is a plus, and grinding actually has meaning.

Also here is a pic of my char.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51338865@N08/5366036635/

• @SunnyGuy said:
    Anyways, I'm playing, well, more like reading honestly, "9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors" you guys seriously need to get it, it's AWESOME. If I had to choose the best story in a videogame from last year this would certainly be one of my top choices.

Agreed agreed agreed.
    I honestly can say it's my favourite game on the DS. I hope you're going to play all endings. If not, do it! I command you!!

• Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut (PC)

• @SunnyGuy said: Anyways, I'm playing, well, more like reading honestly, "9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors" you guys seriously need to get it, it's AWESOME. If I had to choose the best story in a videogame from last year this would certainly be one of my top choices.

This sounds really good to me, but having just looked for it, it seems to have been released in Japan and US only. Anyone know if it's going to have a UK release?

• I've been playing a lot of DC Universe Online on PS3. It's been pretty righteous so far and reminds me a lot of Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Worth mentioning, has anyone played that Xbox/PS2/PSP game Justice League Heroes? It was also a dungeon crawly type game and totally awesome for fans of DC Comics.

• Minecraft: It was a good thing I got it before beta too.
    Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade: Yeah I kind of suck at this one.
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis: I suck slightly less at this one though.
    Last Window: The Secret of Cape West: Still haven't finished.
    Edit: LittleBigPlanet 2: I just got it today.

• 4-358-2Days.jpg

Starting Kingdom Hearts II now.

Add Comment