506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gohaku said:
    Also, I do believe it's possible to abridge almost anything. Bo-bo-bo Bo-bo Bo-bo-bo is pushing it but it can be done!

I think the only way this could be done well is to make it serious, like Power Rangers RPM (Not mentioning Turbo for obvious reasons). It's already a parody of Anime in general.

• @Remolay said: I hope my Pennyworth didn't totally suck.

I'm sure you did great! I can't wait to want to hear it.

@Remolay said: I think the only way this could be done well is to make it serious, like Power Rangers RPM (Not mentioning Turbo for obvious reasons). It's already a parody of Anime in general.

I definitely agree. To abridge that show, it'd have to be serious but the writing would have to be refreshingly sarcastic or something.
    :confused:

• You somehow made Hugh Bliss even more gay than before.

I congratulate you, sir.

• @lattsam said: Episode 2 is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgWWuJJ-P-I

Talk about putting your heart on the line.... I'm so nervous...:D
    I swear I'm going to improve! Well, I'm off to watch it now *gulp*

• Ok, I watched it and thought it was a great improvement from the last episode. I'm going to try be as objective as possible here...

Performances
    [LIST]
    [*]The director's and Myra's voices were really good. The actress sounds almost like TellTale's.
    [*]Remolay; Your Pennyworth did NOT suck! I thought he was pretty funny. The voice reminds me of Owl from Little Bear, and that totally worked for me.
    [*]Max; All I can say is that I'll continue to improve. I did like how "You make bunny cry!" came out. (objectiveness)
    [*]lattsam; Your Sam is really funny. The way you portray him works well for the script. Of course, Hugh Bliss was faaabulously flamboyant!

I recommend getting more actors to play various roles*cough*. It can be taxing to do so many voices. :)
    [/LIST]

Script
    The timing here was well done. I was a little concerned seeing as how we had limited interaction via internet. So, good job with that! Also, the material works well considering it's being entered into a contest.

Production
    The only place where I strongly suggest improvement is the sound mix. Some parts were extremely loud, while others were sped up unnecessarily. If you sped up some parts to cut down on time, try looking at other moments to cut back on. Example: Sam's eating pics, or the part where Sam's unconscious.

Every other aspect was great to me! I like how you included MDT's rap too.

Overall
    Great Job! I look forward to working on future episodes with you! :D

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

ah man, he hit puberty before me, DAMN

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Gohaku said: Ok, I watched it and thought it was a great improvement from the last episode. I'm going to try be as objective as possible here...

Performances
    [LIST]
    [*]The director's and Myra's voices were really good. The actress sounds almost like TellTale's.
    [*]Remolay; Your Pennyworth did NOT suck! I thought he was pretty funny. The voice reminds me of Owl from Little Bear, and that totally worked for me.
    [*]Max; All I can say is that I'll continue to improve. I did like how "You make bunny cry!" came out. (objectiveness)
    [*]lattsam; Your Sam is really funny. The way you portray him works well for the script. Of course, Hugh Bliss was faaabulously flamboyant!

I recommend getting more actors to play various roles*cough*. It can be taxing to do so many voices. :)
    [/LIST]

The director and Myra...

^___^ (that was me)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i can probably play as the president in episode 4, i sound crazy enough to play as him

• @divisionten said: The director and Myra...

^___^ (that was me)

Ooh! You did a great job! I like the way you said; "My pink hair and I". I just lol'd so hard.

Hey, are you Mangachibehfox on DA by any chance?

Add Comment