User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 26K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dissidia Duodecim Prologus Final Fantasy

lol SE and its names. The new characters are actually quite fun, I'm pretty fond of Lightning and her 3 in 1 moveset.

Also started Re:Coded and I already wish the camera could die in a fire >___>

Oh, and it's time again for me to recommend 999 to other people
    961351_174053_front.jpg

Seriously, one of the best videogame stories of 2010, and not just because "lol videogame stories", it's actually good.

• Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (NDS)

• Penumbra: Overture and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

• @SunnyGuy said:
    Seriously, one of the best videogame stories of 2010, and not just because "lol videogame stories", it's actually good.

It is really good, but I had to play through it three times to get the right ending. >_>

• @GuybrushWilco said: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.

The greatest game ever made. You are a man of impeccable taste.

• My son and I beat LittleBIGplanet 2 in about a day... it would have taken less time if he didn't have school and I didn't have work....

I think the in game levels where not as good as the first game... but the new powerups are fantastic... the great thing about the games though is that there are all the player created levels.... its endless you can play new stuff everyday...

We got the Collectors Edition.. so my boy now has a Sackboy of his own.. the bookends where disappointing.. its just cardboard.. but all the costumes are rad..

I am still hoping that TTG, LUCASARTS, and Steve Purcell can make a deal with SONY so I can have some official Monkey Island and Sam & Max costumes in game.

• @DrRocketGenius said: It is really good, but I had to play through it three times to get the right ending. >_>

I had to do it 5 times and I can honestly say that it's better that way. Seriously, it's much better if you get all the bad endings first, I just can't imagine the safe and true ending having the same impact without that.

• @Comrade Pants said: Not to offend anyone or anything, but I seriously can't be the only one who couldn't care less about Kingdom Hearts, can I?

No you're not... I do not get into it either.

• @Irishmile said: No you're not... I do not get into it either.

A friend of mine tried KH but just couldn't get it at all. He said it made no sense and was for nothing since Ansem wasnt killed in the first game.
    He just didnt get the story at all.

Add Comment