User Avatar Image

The Devil's Playhouse Concept Art Petition

posted by queen_of_the_lobsters on - last edited - Viewed by 669 users

Many of the customers who received the "Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse" DVD were disappointed with the Concept Art Presented on the disk. The only concept art available were pictures that could just as easily be accessed from Telltale's press website, whereas the Sam and Max DVDs from the previous two seasons offered lots of extra concept art previously unseen outside of Telltale's offices. One employee at Telltale had this to say:

@Jake said: Sorry that the concept selection is so skimpy this year. I didn't ever get a chance to look that over so i didn't know there were so few images included. I'll see if i can at least throw a few new images up on a thread here so people can look at some stuff.

This was roughly a month ago, and this thread has not appeared. Rather than let this fall by the wayside, I have decided to give the Telltale staff a friendly nudge from the consumers. Please sign to keep this thread at the forefront of their minds. Even if you have lost all hope of seeing the concept art and see this petition as a forlorn hope, post in this thread to say so. The point is to get people's attention and to show enough interest in the concept art. Let's accomplish this as the fantastic message board team we know we can be!

Sincerely,
The Queen Of The Lobsters

P.S. If it's not too much trouble, Telltale, please unlock the NutriSpecs for PC and Mac users.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
This discussion has been closed.