506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Gohaku said: Ooh! You did a great job! I like the way you said; "My pink hair and I". I just lol'd so hard.

Hey, are you Mangachibehfox on DA by any chance?

Nope. I'm 417-Vasantasena-St

• @divisionten said: Nope. I'm 417-Vasantantasena-St

Oh. Well again, great job! I guess we had bit of a cast modification:confused:

• Gohaku, well done, you were excellent. :D You bloody stole the show from Lattsam. :p

Lattsam, I do have to compliment your comedic timing, and I had my doubts about an abridged series of something that is already a comedy, but you seem to be pulling it off pretty well. :D

However, I do hope you'll drop the voice actor bashing...it was just about acceptable in Episode 1 since it was something that caused controversy among the fanbase when Telltale first started, but in this one you out and out insulted Telltale's voice actors, saying they can't act. I hope by the time you get to 305 Abridged it won't be like "I miss my little buddy, and I miss his original voice actor from 18 years ago! His current voice actor who started half a decade ago is awful."

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Teeth said: Gohaku, well done, you were excellent. :D You bloody stole the show from Lattsam. :p

Lattsam, I do have to compliment your comedic timing, and I had my doubts about an abridged series of something that is already a comedy, but you seem to be pulling it off pretty well. :D I do hope you'll drop the voice actor bashing soon-ish, mind...it was just about acceptable in Episode 1 since it was something that caused controversy among the fanbase when Telltale first started, but in this one you out and out insulted Telltale's voice actors, saying they can't act. I hope by the time you get to 305 Abridged it won't be like "I miss my little buddy, and I miss his original voice actor from 18 years ago! His current voice actor who started half a decade ago is awful."

No, it sounded to me like he meant that the voice actors in the ABRIDGED series couldn't act.

• Definitely funnier to watch than read. I loved the effect on my fake vomiting.

• @Teeth said: Gohaku, well done, you were excellent. :D You bloody stole the show from Lattsam. :p

Lattsam, I do have to compliment your comedic timing, and I had my doubts about an abridged series of something that is already a comedy, but you seem to be pulling it off pretty well. :D

However, I do hope you'll drop the voice actor bashing...it was just about acceptable in Episode 1 since it was something that caused controversy among the fanbase when Telltale first started, but in this one you out and out insulted Telltale's voice actors, saying they can't act. I hope by the time you get to 305 Abridged it won't be like "I miss my little buddy, and I miss his original voice actor from 18 years ago! His current voice actor who started half a decade ago is awful."

It's not like I'm going to make the voice actor thing a running gag or anything... I've got other running gags in mind.

Besides, those first two episodes were when the hatred Sam and Max fans had for Telltale's actors were at its zenith.

• Hey, uh, I dunno if you're still looking, but I can always try and voice someone.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

i am offering to play harry moleman

• I actually believe Seibert could be Harry, I've heard his voice on Team Fortress before, I think he can do it.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

yeah my voice is pretty high, enough for harry, i'd give you a demo if i knew how to do it with windows

Add Comment