User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 19.1K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @divisionten said: You know what's scary? I think TomP and I have the same pair of glasses.

    Also, dyed my hair.

    attachment.php?attachmentid=2309&stc=1&d

    Are you a bit cross-eyed, or is it the picture? And if you are, does it have something to do with your "one eye at a time" thing?
    I used to have a friend who had one blind eye, and that blind eye was dead or something because it wouldn't move at all (it was her real eye though, not a fake one). It was pretty weird to look at sometimes. This picture reminded me of that.
    Sorry if I'm being rude, I thought I might as well ask.

  • @Lonnie said: I think I figured it out.

    You can insert an image with the link you just uploaded.

    attachment.php?attachmentid=2310&d=12960

    Though usually when it's that large, it's better to leave it as a link. :)

    (For anyone starting with this message, the above is not me, it's Lonnie.)

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    @Avistew said: Are you a bit cross-eyed, or is it the picture? And if you are, does it have something to do with your "one eye at a time" thing?
    I used to have a friend who had one blind eye, and that blind eye was dead or something because it wouldn't move at all (it was her real eye though, not a fake one). It was pretty weird to look at sometimes. This picture reminded me of that.
    Sorry if I'm being rude, I thought I might as well ask.

    Yes. So long as my right eye is open, I have no control over my left eye. It moves where it wants to, and usually squats in the middle. If I close only my right eye, I can see out of and move my left. Freaky, huh?

  • @divisionten said: Yes. So long as my right eye is open, I have no control over my left eye. It moves where it wants to, and usually squats in the middle. If I close only my right eye, I can see out of and move my left. Freaky, huh?

    I assume your brain can't control both at once for some reason, and the right one is dominant, but not in the way most people's are. So when you stop using the right one, you can use the left?
    ...You've lived with that all your life, so you probably know the actual explanation, but I find it interesting to theorize :P

  • @divisionten said: Yes. So long as my right eye is open, I have no control over my left eye. It moves where it wants to, and usually squats in the middle. If I close only my right eye, I can see out of and move my left. Freaky, huh?

    It actually sounds a little cool, especially if you can use it to freak people who don't know you out!

  • Honestly, people just look at you funny if one of your eyes goes lazy. It's not really a freak-out thing.

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    @Rather Dashing said: Honestly, people just look at you funny if one of your eyes goes lazy. It's not really a freak-out thing.

    But it doesn't go lazy... it moves INDEPENDENTLY of my right.

  • @divisionten said: But it doesn't go lazy... it moves INDEPENDENTLY of my right.

    Pssh. One eye at a time, HA! I can move BOTH at the same time! Yeah. I went there.

  • @divisionten said: But it doesn't go lazy... it moves INDEPENDENTLY of my right.

    I think he meant that if your right eye is open, the left one goes lazy.

  • Damn WarpSpeed didn't realize my pic was gunna be that big, scary!

Add Comment