User Avatar Image

Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

posted by mrskittens on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

If so, will it be on the site, or also emailed to us?

Or, do people just start posting excitedly when they start receiving it?

I'm new to backorders here so I don't know how it works. (And, what can I say, I know it's still October, but I am excited, and I just had to ask!)

Thank you! :)

ETA: For some reason I don't receive newsletters or anything (and no they're not in my spam folder) so if that's the way to find out I guess I'd better work harder on that.

278 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you get the Telltale Interloper, there was a bit about it in the September 2010 edition, sent on September 3 (just checked my archives):

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD Available for Pre-Order!
    Great news: The end-of-season Collector s DVD is ready for ordering. If you own the season, the DVD is free - you pay only shipping and handling.

Yes, the apostrophe is really missing in "Collector s". I wonder if it's a clue to something. (We haven't had a "Telltale is trying to send us a secret message" rumor in, oh, an hour or so!)

• Ok, another 5 days since my last post, still nothing in the post regarding Sam & Max Season 3, considering I've received stuff from TellTale ordered AFTER the DVD, is it time to wave a flag on this?

• @Ribs said: It's in final mastering now, and is expected to begin shipping within a week or so.

The update is really appreciated

Thanks a lot....

• @Ash735 said: Ok, another 5 days since my last post, still nothing in the post regarding Sam & Max Season 3, considering I've received stuff from TellTale ordered AFTER the DVD, is it time to wave a flag on this?

You're not the only one, the stuff I ordered alongside BTTF arrived last week. I emailed them about it and they said it was dispatched, but god knows when it's going to get here. I ordered the damn thing in September.:(

• I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but now that I have somewhere to keep my artwork I have been able to look at the 5 poster set in more detail and have just seen that at the top of the Penal Zone poster the 5 star rating was given by Theodore Dudebrough! Nice touch!

• @Ash735 said: Ok, another 5 days since my last post, still nothing in the post regarding Sam & Max Season 3, considering I've received stuff from TellTale ordered AFTER the DVD, is it time to wave a flag on this?

Did you, by any chance order the signed "Devil's Playhouse" poster along with the DVD? My situation is the same as yours: I've ordered the DVD back in August, along with some posters, and it hasn't arrived yet. Other stuff I've ordered during the 80%-discount phase has already arrived, so I mailed support. They told me, my other order hasn't been processed yet, because the signed DPH-prints are backordered right now (even though my order status was already "submitted to the warehouse").

BTW, does the DVD have any DRM or online check, or is it "clean" like the ToMI-DVD?

• @Laserschwert said: BTW, does the DVD have any DRM or online check, or is it "clean" like the ToMI-DVD?

It's just like the ToMI disc, as far as I can tell.

• @Laserschwert said: Did you, by any chance order the signed "Devil's Playhouse" poster along with the DVD? My situation is the same as yours: I've ordered the DVD back in August, along with some posters, and it hasn't arrived yet. Other stuff I've ordered during the 80%-discount phase has already arrived, so I mailed support. They told me, my other order hasn't been processed yet, because the signed DPH-prints are backordered right now (even though my order status was already "submitted to the warehouse").

Ahh, thanks, just checked and I did indeed throw a Signed Poster in the mix, so that's what's causing a delay eh?

• Totally irrelevant, but my second package containing a Devil's Playhouse Unsigned print, a Max Imp shirt and a copy of Surfin' the Highway just arrived.

I feel complete.

• Mine has already arrived. Thanks god ^^!

Add Comment