User Avatar Image

"Get Tannen" Predictions (Spoiler warning)

posted by moturu on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

Only read the rest if you completly finished the "It's about Time" part. All the way to the credits.

If you are still reading you should know that Marty begins to dissapear like in Part 1. (Original Part 1(the movie)) And then it says that Marty goes back to 1931. I think it's because he gave the subpoena to his grandfather, so Kid Tannen kidnaps him or something and somehow makes Artie dissapear form existense. Or Judge Brown might think that Artie was a bad guy and make Artie dissapear from existence. But in the Synopis (http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf) it says that Kid might erase Jennifer fron the future. I'm not really sure how that happens. Maybe One of the gang members is her grandfather or her grandfather is another guy like Artie that gets pushed around by Kid. Say what you think will happen! :)

Edit: Alright, now we know Officer Parker is Jennifer's Grandpa, and Trixie Trotter is presumably the singer that dissapears. The Information was received by a Telltale email update thing.

Email as follows

"Following the blockbuster series premiere "It's About Time", the second episode of Back to the Future, "Get Tannen!" will be available for download on the PC and Mac this February. That means it's just a few short weeks until you can find out what happens in the second of five monthly chapters of Marty and Doc Brown's new adventure. You'll be able to get your first look at "Get Tannen!" in the official trailer, also coming soon.

We have a special treat for you, the faithful Interloper subscriber: We're pulling back the curtain on two of the characters that appear in "Get Tannen!", Officer Parker and Trixie Trotter. Officer Parker, Jennifer's granddad, is just a good cop caught up in a bad situation. On top of dealing with Kid Tannen and his goons, he also has a time-traveling duo causing him some problems. Trixie Trotter, on the other hand, is a small-town girl with big-city dreams. She may seem like just another mob moll, but she actually has aspirations for greatness.

What do you think is next for Doc and Marty? Speculate and discuss your theories in the comments of our "Get Tannen!" Predictions blog post and forum thread! Get on it butthead!"

We know that the singer dissapears because in one of the newspaper articles in Edna's house, it says a singer dissapears. Keep looking for clues! :D

103 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: Surprised nobody has thought of this scenario:

Biff has not been born yet in 1931. If Kid Tannen is arrested and thrown in jail for several years, this could prevent marty's birth since biff plays a part in george and lorraine ending up together.

Yeah, um, that was addressed IN GAME. If you talk to Doc about Kid Tannen, he says that Kid is SUPPOSED to go to jail, he escaped for three hours once and in those three hours Biff was conceived. Kid spends the rest of his life in jail. :)

• must have missed this part, that does make sense to have biff grow up without a father leading to him being a bully.

• I doubt that father being there would have made much of a difference.

• It does explain why Biff lives with his grandma though.

• @Falanca said: Siiiigh, why did Marty even go back only one day before the event. 3 movies HAVE to teach you something.

For story purposes and Doc said that he must not go back further in time to prevent his capture because it will prevent Marty from knowing he needs to save Doc.

1 thing no-one rememberd is right in the beginning, Edna's shoe was in the De Loreaon, as well as einstien.
    I am pretty certain that at some point we have to find out how this is possible. On top of that, edna was not the least bit amazed that her shoe looked brand new.

• @Kamagawa said: For story purposes and Doc said that he must not go back further in time to prevent his capture because it will prevent Marty from knowing he needs to save Doc.

1 thing no-one rememberd is right in the beginning, Edna's shoe was in the De Loreaon, as well as einstien.
    I am pretty certain that at some point we have to find out how this is possible. On top of that, edna was not the least bit amazed that her shoe looked brand new.

i figured einstein put it there. It's possible that she could have been IN the delorean.

• Hey! I just received a "Get Tannen!" e-mail from Telltale that linked directly to this thread and asked for predictions, etc. I browse these forums in my free time and haven't found a good place to post this concern of mine, so I will here, and even in the form of a prediction:

I *predict* that the specific release date for Episode 2: "Get Tannen!" is actually further into February than I would *hope* to wait due to excitement (these episodes, come on, they just say "February." "March". What was the first episode, "December" and wasn't it two days before Christmas that it came out?) and that Telltale will not get better about sharing a solid release date for any of these episodes, which will frustrate me to no end.

Why can't they do that? Don't they know? Surely they must know. It's a professional company. Guh. That really bothers me! But that is my prediction. I guess it's because I had preordered the game in October-ish and didn't ever get an email when it was available to download and had to keep checking back here the whole month of December looking for a release date. For a while I thought it wasn't real, wasn't the official game, had possibly been a false website etc. Now I know (after playing Episode 1, of course and loving it) of its genius and simply want to know when (specifically!) I can expect more and make TIME for more of this game in my busy schedule.

Cheers, all!

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: i figured einstein put it there. It's possible that she could have been IN the delorean.

You could be right. Either way, we still need to see her shoe get into the deLorean.

It doesn't make sense though because the Delorean has to have been in 1931 before Marty for her shoe to be there.

In other news...
    In one scene in the sneak peak of ep 2, it shows the cop walking away from the DeLorean. Maby he found it.

• It's in the dialogue that Einstein stole her shoe, and Einstein was in the deLorean. It seems pretty obvious that he had it with him when the auto-retrieval system kicked in.

• @Spectral Knight said: It's in the dialogue that Einstein stole her shoe, and Einstein was in the deLorean. It seems pretty obvious that he had it with him when the auto-retrieval system kicked in.

Thanks. I forgot about that.

Then did Edna actually recognise einstine as the same breed as the dog that stole her shoe? I mean while in 1931.
    I thought she just didn't like dogs.

Add Comment