User Avatar Image

Trogday 2011 'Wood Craft' Contest

posted by Alan Johnson on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

To commemorate Trogday's wood anniversary I present you, the Telltale fans, with a challenge. I know many of you are quite artistically gifted so I want you to create something Strong Bad related out of wood. Now, it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical item made from wood (of course, wood carvings are appreciated), but even something like using a wood texture in photoshop on a digital picture counts. You have from now until Friday, January 21 at 12:00 pm (Pacific Time) to get your entry in on THIS thread on the Telltale Games forums. I'll then create a poll in this thread with all of the entrants' names and the entire Telltale forum community will have a week (Until January 28 at 12:00 pm Pacific Time) to vote for their favorites. 'What's in it for you?' you ask. Here's what.

• The (1) entrant with the most votes at the end of the voting period wins three games of their choice from the Telltale Games library. (Can be gifted)

• The (3) entrants with the next highest amount of votes win one game of their choice from the Telltale Games library.*

I'm very excited to see all the entries for the contest as I've always been blown away by how creative our fans are!*

188 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sweet, almost everyone wins! I got SBCG4AP, the only Telltale series I haven't tried one episode of.

• @mathman77 said: Sweet, almost everyone wins! I got SBCG4AP, the only Telltale series I haven't tried one episode of.

Good choice.
    Of course all of telltale's games are good choices.:p

Please note that this is the only telltale season where you can jump around in the timeline and not get messed up in the storyline, that and I guess Sam and Max season 1 sortof.

EDIT:Looks like Alan just sent the second batch of seasons.
    Go check your games list now, and thank you alan, I now am closer to having the PC version of all of your games, and am closer to having every monkey island game in one spot(just need Escape)

• @Alan Johnson said: If you've sent me your prize requests already I have either added them to your account or PMed you back with the gift code(s) you wanted, so check your stuff! :D

Enjoy!

That was quick. I was expecting it to take a week or so. Thanks! :)

• @jeeno0142 said: That was quick. I was expecting it to take a week or so. Thanks! :)

Yeah I was even late to deciding, and I have my free Tales of Monkey Island sitting right in my games list.

• Seriously? I made something, and figured it'd get no votes, but now I know if I voted for myself I'd have a free season. Oh well. :|

• @Ribs said: Seriously? I made something, and figured it'd get no votes, but now I know if I voted for myself I'd have a free season. Oh well. :|

Oh whats this.
    The legendary master of free games, DIDNT get a free season.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

I had been hoping to use this on Jurassic Park, but oh, well. ^___^ I already own everything but three of the W&G episodes and Bone, so I got a Devil's Playhouse game to gift. Now I just need to think who would most appreciate it.

• @divisionten said: I had been hoping to use this on Jurassic Park, but oh, well. ^___^ I already own everything but three of the W&G episodes and Bone, so I got a Devil's Playhouse game to gift. Now I just need to think who would most appreciate it.

I know how you feel, I own all of telltales seasons, on some form or way, so I hope for Jurassic Park.
    But hey, free PC season, and DVD. Which Ill get eventually.

Also why dont you hold an event with the telltalealience, first prize being the season.
    Second could be the repeat episode of Launch of the Screaming Narwhal I got.

• User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

@Gman5852 said: I know how you feel, I own all of telltales seasons, on some form or way, so I hope for Jurassic Park.
    But hey, free PC season, and DVD. Which Ill get eventually.

Also why dont you hold an event with the telltalealience, first prize being the season.
    Second could be the repeat episode of Launch of the Screaming Narwhal I got.

A friend who grew up on the TV series but never played the games claimed it already. ^___^

• @divisionten said: A friend who grew up on the TV series but never played the games claimed it already. ^___^

Ok then Ill propose a contest where first prize is launch of the screaming narwhal.

Add Comment