User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2?

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited - Viewed by 14.3K users

When's that scheduled for then? :D

478 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If this is for reals I'm totally up for joining in.

• Maybe we should make threads with Star Wars-related titles, cause that's the only way Lucasarts are gonna read them ;)

• I think LucasArts stopped listening to the fans altogether a loooooooooooooong time ago.

• @Silverwolfpet said:

We have gathered here today to witness our success in convincing the enemy to lend their rights once more for out enjoyment and the financial goodly-ness of TellTale!
    *walks around room*

thats a little...harsh. Lucas Arts made the Monkey Island Remakes and allowed Telltale to make Tales of Monkey Island in the past 2 years. I dont think they should be called the enemy.

• They did fire the company president that gave the green-light for those projects.... then made an announcement that they would not be using outside game companies.....

• @Irishmile said: They did fire the company president that gave the green-light for those projects.... then made an announcement that they would not be using outside game companies.....

they also said that they were creating fostering relationships with trusted external partners.

• ToMI2 will be real. Even if it has to be Tales of Baboon Island, starring Dudepng Fourptimber.

• @hamza721 said: they also said that they were creating fostering relationships with trusted external partners.

So there having there cake and eating it?

• @hamza721 said: thats a little...harsh. Lucas Arts made the Monkey Island Remakes and allowed Telltale to make Tales of Monkey Island in the past 2 years. I dont think they should be called the enemy.

I'm kidding, relax :) When they're not releasing another Star-Wars thingy, they can be cool and I certanly don't consider them "the enemy"... it's just a bit of fun...

But the INVASION is NOT fun! We will crush those forums under our posts!!

Speaking of which...should we post in the Monkey Island section or in the Star Wars section?

Private OzzieMonkey has a point...but maybe we should take that further! Posting in the Star Wars section with Monkey Island names for threads muahahahaha!!!

• Yeah, so everybody's going to be like: ''what is this doing in the Star Wars thread?, we should totally check it out!'' and when they open it they will see a huge thread about how TOMI is awesome, and that there should be a season 2 :D and then our forces from the telltale forums disguised as lucasarts forum members will post comments in those threads about how the guy who wrote the thread is right, and that there should be a season 2 of TOMI. :)

Add Comment