User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 Speculation and Suggestion Thread

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 19K users

When's that scheduled for then? :D

564 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Listen to this while you read:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_rljOB4AE

Gentlemen and Gentleladies!

We have gathered here today to witness our success in convincing the enemy to lend their rights once more for out enjoyment and the financial goodly-ness of TellTale!
    *walks around room*

Now I see here plenty of a bright face, waiting for that point and clicking delight to reach their favorite console's screens! Remember, the power is in your hand, my hands, our hands!

Now let's get out there and show them who's the boss!
    *you cheer* ...*no really, cheer!*

Brilliant! I have scheduled a surprise attack on February 10th at eleven hundred hours Post Meridiem, GMT+2h! ...in plain english, that means 11:00 PM sharp...when it's 11 PM in Romania...I dunno, calculate your own time zones, I suck at that...

But WE will NOT suck at convincing the enemy to agree with us in the general necessity of a sequel for TOMI2!

As we wait for that fatal day, we shall gather recruits! The more the merrier! Be sure to have The Argumentative Text ready! (that means, think about what you're gonna write... a few general ideas, bla bla, why do you really want the game and how awesome it would be etc).

I have faith in us and may our surprise invasion come with great success and happiness for our children and our children's children! Well, I don't like children... but that's just me.

Now, let me hear your war shout!! AAAAAARGH!!!!

• @Silverwolfpet said: Listen to this while you read:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl_rljOB4AE

Gentlemen and Gentleladies!

We have gathered here today to witness our success in convincing the enemy to lend their rights once more for out enjoyment and the financial goodly-ness of TellTale!
    *walks around room*

Now I see here plenty of a bright face, waiting for that point and clicking delight to reach their favorite console's screens! Remember, the power is in your hand, my hands, our hands!

Now let's get out there and show them who's the boss!
    *you cheer* ...*no really, cheer!*

Brilliant! I have scheduled a surprise attack on February 10th at eleven hundred hours Post Meridiem, GMT+2h! ...in plain english, that means 11:00 PM sharp...when it's 11 PM in Romania...I dunno, calculate your own time zones, I suck at that...

But WE will NOT suck at convincing the enemy to agree with us in the general necessity of a sequel for TOMI2!

As we wait for that fatal day, we shall gather recruits! The more the merrier! Be sure to have The Argumentative Text ready! (that means, think about what you're gonna write... a few general ideas, bla bla, why do you really want the game and how awesome it would be etc).

I have faith in us and may our surprise invasion come with great success and happiness for our children and our children's children! Well, I don't like children... but that's just me.

Now, let me hear your war shout!! AAAAAARGH!!!!

I'm sooooo IN!!!!
    BTW, My war shout was so loud that I woke up my brother...

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

Oh yeah,I think we should reschedule that to the 16th... so if they announce ToMI 2 we celebrate and get drunk, but if they don't we launch our attack on Lucasarts and convince them that we NEED ToMI

• Private seson3churious, your words are full of wisdom. So be it, I say! On the 16th we launch our attack!

What say you?!?

• The 16th it is.... the skirmish may be small but with god on our side may the result be monumental.

• If this is for reals I'm totally up for joining in.

• Maybe we should make threads with Star Wars-related titles, cause that's the only way Lucasarts are gonna read them ;)

• I think LucasArts stopped listening to the fans altogether a loooooooooooooong time ago.

• @Silverwolfpet said:

*walks around room*

thats a little...harsh. Lucas Arts made the Monkey Island Remakes and allowed Telltale to make Tales of Monkey Island in the past 2 years. I dont think they should be called the enemy.

• They did fire the company president that gave the green-light for those projects.... then made an announcement that they would not be using outside game companies.....

• @Irishmile said: They did fire the company president that gave the green-light for those projects.... then made an announcement that they would not be using outside game companies.....

they also said that they were creating fostering relationships with trusted external partners.

Add Comment