User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Season 2 Speculation and Suggestion Thread

posted by Important-Looking Pirate on - last edited by Jennifer - Viewed by 17K users

When's that scheduled for then? :D

564 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ToMI2 will be real. Even if it has to be Tales of Baboon Island, starring Dudepng Fourptimber.

• @hamza721 said: they also said that they were creating fostering relationships with trusted external partners.

So there having there cake and eating it?

• @hamza721 said: thats a little...harsh. Lucas Arts made the Monkey Island Remakes and allowed Telltale to make Tales of Monkey Island in the past 2 years. I dont think they should be called the enemy.

I'm kidding, relax :) When they're not releasing another Star-Wars thingy, they can be cool and I certanly don't consider them "the enemy"... it's just a bit of fun...

But the INVASION is NOT fun! We will crush those forums under our posts!!

Speaking of which...should we post in the Monkey Island section or in the Star Wars section?

Private OzzieMonkey has a point...but maybe we should take that further! Posting in the Star Wars section with Monkey Island names for threads muahahahaha!!!

• Yeah, so everybody's going to be like: ''what is this doing in the Star Wars thread?, we should totally check it out!'' and when they open it they will see a huge thread about how TOMI is awesome, and that there should be a season 2 :D and then our forces from the telltale forums disguised as lucasarts forum members will post comments in those threads about how the guy who wrote the thread is right, and that there should be a season 2 of TOMI. :)

• @seson3churious said: Yeah, so everybody's going to be like: ''what is this doing in the Star Wars thread?, we should totally check it out!'' and when they open it they will see a huge thread about how TOMI is awesome, and that there should be a season 2 :D and then our forces from the telltale forums disguised as lucasarts forum members will post comments in those threads about how the guy who wrote the thread is right, and that there should be a season 2 of TOMI. :)

Count me *puts on eye black* out. I mean in! In! I'm in!

• YES!
    Write me up on the list cause this is gonna be swell.

Silverwolfpet, that was an inspiring speach, with its triumphant tone playing in the backround and everything. I admire your leadership.
    We will display what we want, without giving up our pride!!

• they never said they wont let telltale do monkey island season 2.... wait until the 5 game announcements. if Tomi2 isn't one of the games then start the attack

• That is what we're waiting for! February the 17th will be the date of the announcement. We shall attack afterward.

(I know we said the 16th, but I just re-checked the date... We'll attack on the 18th)

Let's hope for the best :)

• Actually we should attack on the day before the announcement because if its announced we can all take credit for it :p

• i don't see any reason that Lucas arts wouldn't allow them to make a sequel. Lucas arts doesn't need to help them and will still get money.

Add Comment