74 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @puzzlebox said: Hah, we got the wooden spoon too. Only very occasionally, but by golly on those occasions we deserved it. Even just the rattle of the kitchen drawer being forcefully whipped open was enough to strike fear into our naughty little hearts. :p

A simpler time boxster, simpler times

@puzzlebox said: 1) Meh
    7) BTTF ep 1
    8) Reggae music
    9) Nationalised healthcare
    10) Really posh weird filling sandwiches

Didn't buy it. Wasn't particularly interested
    Yea, gulity
    Yea, very much so
    ...define posh, prolly a Nay though[/QUOTE]

@puzzlebox said:
    11) Voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill patients
    12) Ketchup on hotdogs
    13) Funding for the arts
    14) Walmart
    15) Jazz

Good lord that's heavy. If they're deemed to spend their time without dignity or quality of life then I guess so.
    Yay, should be mandatory
    Yay, if the money isn't needed in more essential areas
    Yay for good enterprising and consumer value, nay for everything else
    Yay, when the musicians behave themselves and keep the listner entertained, so many musicians just spam stuff without actually making it entertaining to listen to. Here is a good example of the opposite of that

WHY ARE MY ANSWERS SO LONG? :(

• omg cherokee is one of my favorite songs

• Oh my! I forgot some!

@doodinthemood said: 1) Meh
    7) BTTF ep 1
    8) Reggae music
    9) Nationalised healthcare
    10) Really posh weird filling sandwiches

7) Nay
    8) Yay
    9) Double yay.
    10) MEH

@doodinthemood said: 1)Ehhh... Yay until I get more info?
    11) Voluntary euthanasia for terminally ill patients
    12) Ketchup on hotdogs
    13) Funding for the arts
    14) Walmart
    15) Jazz

11) Yay
    12) Yay
    13) OH HELL YAY
    14) Nay
    15) FUCK YAY.

...am I the only pro death penalty liberal out there? Oh well, I got some questions for the whole lot of you.

16) Football (American)
    17) Football (Real football)
    18) Gun control
    19) Gay marriage
    20) Pot legalization

We should just make a bloody Telltale questionnaire...

• 16) indifferent
    17) indifferent
    18) Yay in a sense
    19) Yay
    20) Yay, even though I'm really not interested in smoking at all.

• @Comrade Pants said: 16) Football (American)
    18) Gun control
    19) Gay marriage
    20) Pot legalization

Not really
    Nay, crap sport. Gaelic's where it's at I have to say
    I'm still in a moral quandry about hunting rifle's after we chewed this over last time
    Yay, religion's are free to do whatever they think's right, but the state should recognise in all circumstances in an ideal world
    What!? Nay, I was just holding it for a friend!

• @Comrade Pants said:
    16) Football (American)
    18) Gun control
    19) Gay marriage
    20) Pot legalization

16. Nay
    17. Eh, indifferent, really
    18. Handguns - nay, rifles/shotguns - yay, so long as licenses aren't as easy to get your hands on as a library card (actually, I'm not sure how easy it is to get gun licenses in other countries, but I would hope it's not too much of a simple process).
    19. Requires more thought
    20. Eh, it probably wouldn't change a thing. Tons of people do it anyway (not me, for the record)

@Comrade Pants said:
    Nay, crap sport. Gaelic's where it's at I have to say

Yay.

• @Hayden said: (actually, I'm not sure how easy it is to get gun licenses in other countries, but I would hope it's not too much of a simple process).

In the state of Georgia, US; licenses are not required for firearm ownership - only a background check. Even I think this is ludicrous.

Also, why would gay marriage require further thought? Shouldn't they have just as much right to be trapped in a years' long, loveless... I mean, joyous and happy commitment like the rest of us?

• 1) Yay (I'll wait to see some gameplay first but I like the idea.)
    2) Yay (Tastes better than Diet Coke to me. Keep in mind that soda is made differently in Australia, none of that nasty high-fructose corn syrup. So if you live in America I'm tasting something different to you.)
    3) Nay
    4) Nay
    5) Nay (Used to be good when they actually played music but I couldn't care less for all these obnoxious reality shows.)

• @Comrade Pants said: Also, why would gay marriage require further thought? Shouldn't they have just as much right to be trapped in a years' long, loveless... I mean, joyous and happy commitment like the rest of us?

Actually, you're most probably right here. It's not going to affect me directly, and all it's probably going to do is simply improve the lives of those who do happen to be gay. Yeah, count me as a 'yay' or a 'meh'.

I'll list a few:

21. Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw/Zero Punctuation
    22. 'Stacking'
    23. Crossovers
    24. A potential Grim Fandango 2
    25. Death in adventure games

• @Woodsyblue said: 2) Yay (Tastes better than Diet Coke to me. Keep in mind that soda is made differently in Australia, none of that nasty high-fructose corn syrup. So if you live in America I'm tasting something different to you.)

First off, diet soda doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup. Period. Second of all, it's really not all that different from sugar. It's just from corn. Still prefer sugar over corn syrup if possible though.

Add Comment