User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 18.7K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ^ That's none of your damn business!
    My Girlfriend.
    Anyway, those fingernails aren't fake

• @Milkman08 said: ^ That's none of your damn business!
    My Girlfriend.
    Anyway, those fingernails aren't fake

Of course they are... :O)

• ^ Anyway, don't take any meanings from the gesture of that hand, she was just acting goofy, trying to imitate a vampire like pose with fake teeth ...

• @doodo! said: I was referring to the typical run of the mill I'm better than you and argue that one of us must be right and it's me, Dashing posts...

Sorry I got off topic.

Ah, well if you saw my post then I'm pretty sure I said it was to be dropped.

• I respect you, sorry I missed your post. I was wrong.

• Wow...did my post really cause that discussion?! lol
    And yes, this post doesn't help.

And about Avi's avatar.....I just thought it was a dude with long lashes...sorry.

• @Milkman08 said: ^ Anyway, don't take any meanings from the gesture of that hand, she was just acting goofy, trying to imitate a vampire like pose with fake teeth ...

If i remember things correctly i wrote something about possible fake boobs of your girlfriend and wished you a fakewell. But ultimately you would have to ask the one who is fond of deleting posts here.

• @taumel said: If i remember things correctly i wrote something about possible fake boobs of your girlfriend and wished you a fakewell. But ultimately you would have to ask the one who is fond of deleting posts here.

Do you really have a problem with moderators deleting your posts?

• @Icedhope said: Do you really have a problem with moderators deleting your posts?

I do. Especially the fact that it doesn't warn you. Now I feel like my posts could be edited left and right and I wouldn't be informed.
    Unless something is so offensive it really, really shouldn't be seen by anyone, I also want to be able to see posts, and it's a pain having to contact everyone whose post was deleted and asking if they can tell me what their post said.

• @Icedhope
    I guess i a.o. believe into the freedom of opinion and the ability that people who are having a discussion in most cases are able to deal with it on their own without beeing inteferenced by some self-appointed good taste police. And i think this way for mine as well as for other posts. Actually you can learn quite a lot from such experiences but you need to have the greatness to let things go and be tolerant which again aren't attributes you can find this often in the world.

Add Comment