User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 7.1K users

Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

565 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well people rarely wear coats with tails to catch these days

• @crfh said: Weren't the arts for the other two made by Purcell???

That's what I remember happening with the last two soundtrack cover art. And I don't think Steve Purcell has a deviantArt account. If he does, then wow.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@1nky said: If I could direct you to the upper left corner of this picture and the artist's comments :

http://needleblade.deviantart.com/#/d38h7o2

Don't know if it's official, however. Haven't asked. But it's nice to look at, at least.

Thank you, thank you so much. To think that this could be thought of as "official" is beyond my wildest imagination. Thanks for the pageviews, also. ;)

But I'm sorry, this is, again, all a fan's work (MINE), and has nothing to do with a hopefully soon release of this soundtrack (which I wanted to accelerate a little by posting fan art in here).

I was playing around with the idea a lot (and have drawn five variations), but it didn't work out in the present composition, as there was just no room left for Sam's saxophone. I have since tried a similar composition which might yet see the light of day in a finished piece. Stay tuned. ;)

• @Vainamoinen said: Thank you, thank you so much. To think that this could be thought of as "official" is beyond my wildest imagination. Thanks for the pageviews, also. ;)

But I'm sorry, this is, again, all a fan's work (MINE), and has nothing to do with a hopefully soon release of this soundtrack (which I wanted to accelerate a little by posting fan art in here).

I was playing around with the idea a lot (and have drawn five variations), but it didn't work out in the present composition, as there was just no room left for Sam's saxophone. I have since tried a similar composition which might yet see the light of day in a finished piece. Stay tuned. ;)

Wow! You're one hell of an artist. It really does look excellent. *Adds to Deviant watch*

• @hoptoit said: Is there any expected time to the release of season 3 soundtrack?

Just wait. Expectation time will be announce soon.

• In case anyone wants their season three music fix, this guy has uploaded most of the music up to "They Stole Max's Brain!" on his channel.

• @Digitel said: Just wait. Expectation time will be announce soon.

I don't think they'll announce new merch when they announce their next series of games they plan to release. I know I've never seen a gaming company's PR ever do that before, and I doubt they will start now.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Oh, seriously, now I'll have to finish that piece. After all, if there's a cover, how could there NOT be a soundtrack? I'm warning you all. I'll DO IT!!

• Do it, and I bet all the pirates out there will use it as their iTunes art.:D

• Finish it! It's amazing, and can only get better! :D

Add Comment