User Avatar Image

Sounds not playing correctly with Realtek HD Audio

posted by isolated1 on - last edited - Viewed by 259 users

Sometimes Kid Tannen moves his mouth, and I don't hear anything. Now I am trying to do the puzzle in Emmets house, and he says, listen to the words I am emphasizing, and then says nothing. I looked at the walkthough, and I need to hear what he says to do the puzzle I think. Does anyone else have the same issue with Realtek HD audio or without?

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No it just runs shit on my computer, Then again games usually dont run as well on pcs as on game consoles.

  • @isolated1 said: Sometimes Kid Tannen moves his mouth, and I don't hear anything. Now I am trying to do the puzzle in Emmets house, and he says, listen to the words I am emphasizing, and then says nothing. I looked at the walkthough, and I need to hear what he says to do the puzzle I think. Does anyone else have the same issue with Realtek HD audio or without?

    That does sound like an issue, but this is not the place for this, Id send this to the support forum.

    @isolated1 said: No it just runs shit on my computer, Then again games usually dont run as well on pcs as on game consoles.

    Someone isnt a PC gamer.

    PCs can actually play games better than consoles if you have the right PC.
    Plenty of people have PCs that can run games better than consoles, and some have PCs that cant play pac-man.

  • @Gman5852 said:

    Someone isnt a PC gamer.

    PCs can actually play games better than consoles if you have the right PC.
    Plenty of people have PCs that can run games better than consoles, and some have PCs that cant play pac-man.

    Thats not true: Diffrent pcs= diffrent peformance which means diffrence experiances for people which is unfair, also my computer runs games not very good and so does my mums which is a very very good computer also all my friends computers.
    So many people, Everyone i know prefers consoles

  • This is the problem with PC gaming. In order to get a system that's comparable to or better than a PS3/360 you need to spend a hell of a lot more. You can still have an expensive computer that runs regular software fantastically, but unless you have the right setup, you're going to come across games that run poorly, or if they do run well, it's at the cost of graphics.

    But, an excellent PC can run games that look better than their console counterparts.

    Luckily mine seems to do just fine with Telltale's stuff at the moment. I may have to consider getting Jurassic Park for PS3 though, I've a feeling it's going to be way more demanding.

  • @guitarsareboring said: This is the problem with PC gaming. In order to get a system that's comparable to or better than a PS3/360 you need to spend a hell of a lot more. You can still have an expensive computer that runs regular software fantastically, but unless you have the right setup, you're going to come across games that run poorly, or if they do run well, it's at the cost of graphics.

    But, an excellent PC can run games that look better than their console counterparts.

    This, but in the long run it's about the same cost, if not less than having to buy a whole new console when they release a new one. That and it's (relatively) simple to upgrade an aging computer, try doing that with a console. Plus IMO its better to have one computer, rather than 3-4 consoles taking up space. :p

    @isolated1: If you mean the chase scene with Tannen, I think it's a known "bug" globally. As for the lab scene, you don't hear any voices what so ever?

Add Comment