User Avatar Image

Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

posted by SylvF on - last edited - Viewed by 12K users

Now that the last episode has been released, any chance the season 3 soundtrack will come out shortly? I love this song for this season's opener, and "Charlie Hotep" and all the various on those chants have been stuck in my head for weeks (This whole series has such great music. Bosco's theme hasn't left my ipod).

I also think it would be great if the soundtrack came out on itunes, because that would save me the agonizing wait time of several days for a shipped CD. But I'm not picky.

571 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Which episode does this theme you're talking about plays in?

• Well, i guess that's pretty much it then. With a whole library of titles set to come out at that big press event, I doubt we will see the Sam & Max TDP soundtrack now. :(

A shame, too, because I wanted to hear a nice flowing noir Sam track. I guess I'll have to turn to the pirates, as much as I don't want to now.

• @Player_2 said: In case anyone wants their season three music fix, this guy has uploaded most of the music up to "They Stole Max's Brain!" on his channel.

Too bad I only want the last episodes music :3

• @Stevontoast said: Too bad I only want the last episodes music :3

It'll probably be up soon...the last time I checked, the music from "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" had been posted.

• I just wish they'd at least come out and say they arn't doing the soundtrack due to having too much stuff to do! Rather than having Jake come in with a sly comment even few months giving us some slight hope that we can buy it!

• I think it's best they don't.

The mature thing to do, as consumers and fans of TTG, is to be understanding. They have five really big projects under development right now, three of which could make or break the company depending on execution and public appeal. (Especailly Walking Dead and Fables...)

Jake doesn't have to come in an say they don't have time to produce a soundtrack. We just have to be understanding that they clearlly won't have time to do any more game merch. At least for the time being.

• @Zeek said: I think it's best they don't.

The mature thing to do, as consumers and fans of TTG, is to be understanding. They have five really big projects under development right now, three of which could make or break the company depending on execution and public appeal. (Especailly Walking Dead and Fables...)

Jake doesn't have to come in an say they don't have time to produce a soundtrack. We just have to be understanding that they clearlly won't have time to do any more game merch. At least for the time being.

They weren't in agreement with all those license holders when they had the chance to release it...

• I'll just download the soundtrack elsewhere and when they come up with the official one I'll buy it.

I'm glad TTG has so many big projects. This speaks well of the future of the company, and as I want more Sam and Max games (and others, too) this is a good thing.

• @Falanca said: They weren't in agreement with all those license holders when they had the chance to release it...

We don't know that. For all we know, their projects may have overlapped. Like, upon finishing The Devil's Playhouse, they were probably putting the finishing touches on BTTF. Among other things that we may not know about.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

2dmbebp.jpg

...so here's my cover, can we get the soundtrack now??

Add Comment