User Avatar Image

Sam & Max the animated series DVD

posted by Javi-Wan Kenobi on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

I think I did this question somewhere earlier, but now I can't find the answer.

Does the Sam & Max animated series DVD have subtitles? Not even translations, but just English subtitles?
I think the answer was no, the DVD hasn't no subtitles at all, but I want to be sure.
I don't want to buy it if I won't be able to understand it. My English comprehension so far doesn't allow me to understand some spoken stuff (specially when it's fast spoken and using slang, as Sam & Max is) without subtitles.

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @pepsiboy3 said: heres a full image:
    Snip

Seriously? if anyone really wants the full size image,
    They click the link.
    I assume the majority of people on the forums knows how to do that.
    I feel as though you have insulted my intelligence.

• @mateo360 said: I feel as though you have insulted my intelligence.

He does that to everyone.

• @mateo360 said: Seriously? if anyone really wants the full size image,
    They click the link.
    I assume the majority of people on the forums knows how to do that.
    I feel as though you have insulted my intelligence.

Plus the picture I SO LARGE!!!!! what the crap man.
    I honestly think telltale should ban pepsiboy, he is just trolling now.

• User Avatar Image
    OMA

@Giant Tope said: funny you say that because I already started doing it.

Giant Tope, did you finally transcribe any of the episodes?

• @OMA said: Giant Tope, did you finally transcribe any of the episodes?

Those scripts may help Sam and Max fans out... particularly yours truly. If I ever decide to do an abridged series based on the cartoon series (like I'm doing with the current one), I could take one look at the script for guidance!

Please, pwetty pweease with sugar on top? :D

• Or just help us hard-of-hearing folks get the jokes we miss cause we can't hear them properly.
    There are quite a few.

• Hey guys. I've been looking all over the internet for english subtitles which I can translate from but apparently there are none. So I've decided to listen through it and write it myself. The bad thing is, that it uses lot of slang (I just found out that "hoagie" is a sandwich. :) ) and I don't get it all, sometimes because of the sounds that just stop me from understanding the word. I copied the great deal of it from here: http://www.oocities.org/siliconvalley/peaks/6798/script01.txt
    , cause it saved me a lot of time, but it's not everything. I did the rest of the 20 minute episode myself and here's the file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/00shp0
    Please, I need a strong feedback. There are spaces marked like this: -------------
    where I couldn't get the right words, and there are bracketed question marks (like this (???)) where I wasn't really sure about the word.
    Please, listen/read through this and write here the corrections/right words/sentences. I want to do all those episodes, but it will take some time and quite some work. So please help and please, be patient. :)
    Rastm4N

• Why the animated series was removed from the store? I was making a list of stuff because of the 75% deal, and i couldn't find the S&M Animated Series on the store anymore.

So is there a way i can pre-order it from Telltale's Store when they get it?

• Yeah, since we're on topic, where can I buy the DVDs (apart from TT store, where it seems they got removed)? Is there any other site that sells them?

• @Terpor said: Why the animated series was removed from the store? I was making a list of stuff because of the 75% deal, and i couldn't find the S&M Animated Series on the store anymore.

Maybe that was the whole purpose of this sale: get rid of old stuff?

I was waiting my payday to buy DVDs and few Max shot glasses, but it was so much late those already soldout. :(

Add Comment