User Avatar Image

Game available for pre-order now!

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users

The JP site is up now and the game is available for pre-order.

I have a question, at the end of the season will there be a complimentary DVD like all the other Telltale games? So far I haven't seen any mention of it.

Edit: There will be an end of season DVD, as confirmed by Alan later in the tread :)

78 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If it's digital only, I'll pass on it for a few years. If it requires Steam no matter how you purchase it, then I'll take a pass on it forever.

• Since they keep tossing around "Heavy Rain inspired" I would be really surprised if it didn't come to the PS3 with Motion control support.

• @Irishmile said: Since they keep tossing around "Heavy Rain inspired" I would be really surprised if it didn't come to the PS3 with Motion control support.

Best Idea ever.

• @RexMaster said: I want a direct comfirmation from a Telltale dude if possible, but, if i pre-order it now for 5 bucks off, will i be able to dwnload it from steam in April since its Prepaid or do i gotta wait for a disk or somethin? Please help!

No plans to offer Steam connectivity for copies of the game purchased through our site at this time.

• @Irishmile said: Since they keep tossing around "Heavy Rain inspired" I would be really surprised if it didn't come to the PS3 with Motion control support.

I second that as well. move support would be great.

• @Alan Johnson said: No plans to offer Steam connectivity for copies of the game purchased through our site at this time.

Okay thanks man!!!! Guess i'll wait till' April to get it on Steam like with BTTF so I can give you guys more of the money you deserve for this badass game!

• @RexMaster said: Okay thanks man!!!! Guess i'll wait till' April to get it on Steam like with BTTF so I can give you guys more of the money you deserve for this badass game!

You give Telltale more money if you buy it directly from them, instead of Valve taking a cut as a middleman.

• @Blooglspash said: You give Telltale more money if you buy it directly from them, instead of Valve taking a cut as a middleman.

*Incorrect*
    Atleast i think so! I heard that for this game TT is getting 100% and Steam is taking none so if that is correct then i'm happy, taking a risk to make a revolutionary game, whether its within your company or worldwide gaming is great! That is what Trespasser tried (yes im referring to it again) and "failed" but now it seems TTG might just succeed and make the greatest JP game in the history of JP games... and i'm going to be there when you learn that!

• @RexMaster said: I heard that for this game TT is getting 100% and Steam is taking none so if that is correct then i'm happy,

I don't know where you heard that but it is almost certainly incorrect. Valve are nice people but not that nice. I'm sure they will take a percentage of profits from all Steam sales.

• Absolutely nothing is announced to justify a pre-order this time. No special forum, contest, exclusive information, deals...

Add Comment