User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?

• Definitely shirts. A card deck of some sort would also be really cool, and maybe a concept art book?

• @Alan Johnson said: We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?

Maybe a couple of T-shirts, and umm...The Novels?

• I have always wanted a JP logo belt buckle, doubt you guys could get that together but it would be pretty awesome, but really anything would be cool.

• I want to buy an an InGen shirt, a tour vehicle liscense plate, a poster with the map of the island, - in fact what ever you can come up with I will blow my college tuition money on!

• Barbasol :D

And for merchandise in general; wouldn't it be cool if Hasbro made a toy-line based on the game? ;)

• @Crispy Onion said: Barbasol :D

And for merchandise in general; wouldn't it be cool if Hasbro made a toy-line based on the game? ;)

Hell yeah, a Barbasol Can! Maybe openable with some interior :eek:

• Some minitaure dinosaurs, maybe? Oh, and put Trespasser on your store!

• @Crispy Onion said: Barbasol :D

Ah yeah! Best idea yet, make the full interior and ill pay u like $50 bucks for a good one! Also, what I would like is a complete book on your concept art. If you really felt like making money maybe a mini-series of toys based on the season of JP games. These would definetaly get me spending my money, but anything you release I will buy but these would sell the best with your game!

• @Alan Johnson said: We're currently looking into getting some Jurassic Park merchandise into the store (no promises). What's some stuff you'd like to see though?

Well since you asked :)

T-Shirts would be great.

A card game would be nice as well. Or some type of collecting cards.

Maybe some tiny action figures of the characters and or dinosaurs.

Some Glass cups or mugs are cool.

Someone above mentioned a concept artbook. That would be cool too.

Jurassic Park wrist watch. lol

Mouse pad? Do people still use those? I don't. But I would buy a Jurassic park one.

How about a Jurassic Park brochure?

Keychains.

Shot glass

A barbasol shaving cream can like someone mentioned above. One that opens and has removeable embryos and squirts silly string!!! lol Doesn't need the silly string but at least have it open. Stuff like that would sell like crazy seeing how they're sold on Ebay for like 200 bucks.

You know those little umprella's you put in drinks? Imagin that but a Dilophosaurus.

That's all I got right now. But if I get anymore ideas I'll post em'.

Not expecting to see these in the store now. Just suggestions.

Add Comment