User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 5.7K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • OMG! one of those keyboard letter covers would be awesome but witha JP pic!

• @waroftheworlds01 said: A Jurassic Park Snuggie?

As in the blanket type thing? I swear there better be some stuff like this to surround myself with before the release!!!:D

• You know what I always wanted? I want the yellow Jurassic Park rain coats they wore in the movie. Those are cool.

• The denis nedry screen saver:D UH UH UH You didnt say the magic word :D

The barbasol can idea would be cool. How about a special edition of the game that comes in a barbasol can and the game files are on a usb thumb drive that hides in the can?

• @waroftheworlds01 said: You know what I always wanted? I want the yellow Jurassic Park rain coats they wore in the movie. Those are cool.

OH MY GOD YES! *grabs spotlight & aims it at WOTW* Hey Telltale, official Jurassic Park fan right here!

EDIT: Oh, i missed your post nagasadow, thats a helluv an idea you've got there. Telltale, would you please do that with like a $60-70 collector's edition of the game because im already ready to get my credit card out!!!!!

• lol You can't be a Jurassic Park fan and not want those rain coats.

@nagasadow said: The denis nedry screen saver:D UH UH UH You didnt say the magic word :D

That would be the best screen saver ever. lol

• Well, it might be out of TT's league, but...

What I've always "really" wanted is a "complete" collection of the original Jurassic Park dinosaur profile color sketches from "all" of the Jurassic Park films. These sketches were originally drawn by Mark "Crash" McCreery for all the JP films. What I would want is large poster printouts of all these sketches in color for "every" species of dinosaur (and variations) ever featured in a Jurassic Park movie. I suppose my hope is that if TT is collaborating very closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" they can access all sorts of exclusive preproduction artwork produced for the JP movies. It's all the artwork that I'm "very" interested in having somehow.

• @jmine83 said: Well, it might be out of TT's league, but...

What I've always "really" wanted is a "complete" collection of the original Jurassic Park dinosaur profile color sketches from "all" of the Jurassic Park films. These sketches were originally drawn by Mark "Crash" McCreery for all the JP films. What I would want is large poster printouts of all these sketches in color for "every" species of dinosaur (and variations) ever featured in a Jurassic Park movie. I suppose my hope is that if TT is collaborating very closely with Universal Studios, "maybe" they can access all sorts of exclusive preproduction artwork produced for the JP movies. It's all the artwork that I'm "very" interested in having somehow.

I bet they could get access but as you said its kinda out of thier league, but idk. They seemed to be able to pull of a great JP game it seems like so suprise me again TT!
    I've always wanted these too but they are less common which makes them more respected since they are the first concept art for the movie that would create the fine foundation of the franchise, so throwing them around on TT's store doesnt seem right.

Add Comment