User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.1K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm gona have to look it up in the book. I can't remember what chapter it was in. But they were talking about the different possbilities of genitic engineering. They said they could engineer the dinosaurs to be smaller and be designed to eat artificial food that they would created as well.

• It was in The Lost World...Lewis Dodgson is trying to explain to Jeff Rossiter, the head of BioSyn, why they need to obtain InGen's technology from Isla Sorna, and he pitches selling mini-dinos as pets, designed to only eat food that BioSyn produces to maximize their profits.

• Ah! Okay, for some reason I thought it was in the first book.

• @Davies said: Please do elaborate. What benefit would this have been to the park and what kind of food were these tiny dinosaurs to be fed? Sounds intriguing.

It would be purple, friendly, feed off the love, laughter, and songs of children, and their parents wallet.... It would be called Barny.

• @robotpo said: It was in The Lost World...Lewis Dodgson is trying to explain to Jeff Rossiter, the head of BioSyn, why they need to obtain InGen's technology from Isla Sorna, and he pitches selling mini-dinos as pets, designed to only eat food that BioSyn produces to maximize their profits.

That's a great, disturbing concept. Although, I can see why it would be one of the things to be dropped for the movie adaptation.

@robotpo said: It would be purple, friendly, feed off the love, laughter, and songs of children, and their parents wallet.... It would be called Barny.

You don't mean...

0.jpg
    ... the Anti-Christ!

• barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embry-i mean stuff.

KTHXBYE

• @synJP said: barbasol can with unscrewable bottom to store embry-i mean stuff.

I support this idea. It could be handy for when I'm traveling country to country in order to transport my supply of dru... I mean, embry... I mean stuff also.

• Customs can check it if the want.

• Honestly, I'd love to have things added to my small but current JP collection. Anything that the previous people mentioned are awesome ideas.

10,000 volts sign would be awesome (as someone mentioned)
    definitely a card game (collectibles and whatnot)
    Dinosaur figurines
    Concept Art book (you can bet your a$$ i would get that)
    (as mentioned by me and other people) Barbasol can
    Upon release on CD: a collector's edition featuring a "making of" dvd
    Map of the island is also a sick idea
    Game Soundtrack
    Muldoon's park warden vest
    a small replica of the fighting dinosaur skeletons in the visitors center (if possible :P)
    dinosaur icons (like the skeleton parts that identify which dino is located where on the island) check the attachment if you arent sure what im talking about.

so yeah any of these things ^ or anything that other people mention would be sweet :D

Add Comment