User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.9K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @waroftheworlds01 said: Ah! Okay, for some reason I thought it was in the first book.

It was, that is where Dodgson first mentioned it. He was telling Biosyn's board of directors about how InGen was cloning dinos, and planning to make mini ones for pet with special food that you could only buy from InGen to keep them alive! :D
    Turns out Hammond heard about Dodgson's BS rumors and denied all of it if i remember right but I'm 100% positive its the first novel!

• @EvilDeadFan said: Night vision goggles :D

Will they be heavy and expensive?

@EvilDeadFan said: It was, that is where Dodgson first mentioned it. He was telling Biosyn's board of directors about how InGen was cloning dinos, and planning to make mini ones for pet with special food that you could only buy from InGen to keep them alive! :D
    Turns out Hammond heard about Dodgson's BS rumors and denied all of it if i remember right but I'm 100% positive its the first novel!

You know what this means?

I'm gona have to re-read the novels!! Yeyyy!!!!! lol

• @EvilDeadFan said: Night vision goggles :D

Wait a sec... you mean you left your pair on the island cuz i still got mine!

@EvilDeadFan said: You know what this means?

I'm gona have to re-read the novels!! Yeyyy!!!!! lol

Could be wrong but those two books are the only books ive read more than once in my life, and I just got the leatherbound version from Barnes and Noble so ill have to doublecheck.

• I got the Barnes and Noble one as well. I skipped over the first novel cause I had just finished reading it a month or two ago and wanted to read The Lost World.

I've read other books more than once but Jurassic Park and The Lost World I've read alot!

• @RexMaster said: Wait a sec... you mean you left your pair on the island cuz i still got mine!

Could be wrong but those two books are the only books ive read more than once in my life, and I just got the leatherbound version from Barnes and Noble so ill have to doublecheck.

I just picked up the leatherbound copy also reading it atm :D

• I think I'm going to buy the leatherbound book probably tomorrow.

• @RexMaster said: It was, that is where Dodgson first mentioned it. He was telling Biosyn's board of directors about how InGen was cloning dinos, and planning to make mini ones for pet with special food that you could only buy from InGen to keep them alive! :D

Woops! Just checked, you're right, it's in the first novel. For some reason, I grafted it onto the scene in TLW where Dodgson talks about breeding dinosaurs to use as test subjects in lab experiments, and also mentions building a game preserve in India so big-game hunters can go after dinosaurs and mount a Rex head over their den, which lead to rumors on the internet in 1996 that "JP2" would be about Arliss Howard's characters opening a dino-game preserve in California, (only half-true, as it turns out)...

Actually, in the scene Dodgson suggests that InGen is planing to make mini dino-pets, and Hammond mentions it in passing to Wu later on. Anyhoo, that's embarrassing...:eek:

• @robotpo said: Woops! Just checked, you're right, it's in the first novel. For some reason, I grafted it onto the scene in TLW where Dodgson talks about breeding dinosaurs to use as test subjects in lab experiments, and also mentions building a game preserve in India so big-game hunters can go after dinosaurs and mount a Rex head over their den, which lead to rumors on the internet in 1996 that "JP2" would be about Arliss Howard's characters opening a dino-game preserve in California, (only half-true, as it turns out)...

Actually, in the scene Dodgson suggests that InGen is planing to make mini dino-pets, and Hammond mentions it in passing to Wu later on. Anyhoo, that's embarrassing...:eek:

I began to get scared there for a sec! Nah, if i cant be suere about something in those novels, i can't be sure about anything in my life so please dont ever prove me wrong!! :D
    Great books, just finished the leatherbound again, I think ima start back from the beginning now, every word is amazing!

• @RexMaster said: I began to get scared there for a sec! Nah, if i cant be suere about something in those novels, i can't be sure about anything in my life so please dont ever prove me wrong!! :D
    Great books, just finished the leatherbound again, I think ima start back from the beginning now, every word is amazing!

Theres a leatherbound version???

Add Comment