User Avatar Image

can't get into De singes lab (spoilers)

posted by Byeohazard on - last edited - Viewed by 808 users

I suspect a game bug but perhaps I missed something. I knock on the door and I hear the doctor and also some other guy complaining about his eye. I have the glass breaker..the weather vane, the unbreakable bottle, the bird, the locket, the flower pot nose, the cheese, the flyer, the deep gut map and the you tube. I have been trying not to use any walkthroughs or hints but I am totally stumped. The note on the doctors door says he is busy and after I knock and hear the guy complain about his eye Guy Brush just says he will come back later. I've put the bottle in the cannon and shot it ...not sure what else to do. I have traced my steps to the point I am at via a walthrough...no luck.
Thanks in advance for any help!

10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You have the glass breaker... and the unbreakable bottle... and you're not sure what to do?

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: You have the glass breaker... and the unbreakable bottle...

Stop it were going round in circles! Think Sailor think everyones depending on you!

• @Javi-Wan Kenobi said: You have the glass breaker... and the unbreakable bottle... and you're not sure what to do?

Nope. I am stumped. How does the glass breaker and unbreakable bottle help me get into De Singes lab?

oddly Guybrush mumbled something about "the doctor is in" but his sign still says he is busy and he won't answer the door. I am guessing i need to restart the game due to a bug.

• @Byeohazard said: Nope. I am stumped. How does the glass breaker and unbreakable bottle help me get into De Singes lab?

oddly Guybrush mumbled something about "the doctor is in" but his sign still says he is busy and he won't answer the door. I am guessing i need to restart the game due to a bug.

Or you could use the unbreakable bottle on the bottle opener and see what happens then try going to De Singe?

• @Sailorcuteness said: Or you could use the unbreakable bottle on the bottle opener and see what happens then try going to De Singe?

Tried that. Guybrush just mentiones that he needs to get his hand taken care of. I then walk up to the doctors door and knock but hes busy.

• @Byeohazard said: Tried that. Guybrush just mentiones that he needs to get his hand taken care of.

Oh, yes, it's true. Well, then I don't remember how to enter the lab, I'm sorry.

• I got stuck on a different ep, it turned out to be a bug and had to replay the game from an earlier save point to get it to work. If you check the walkthough and are sure you havent missed anything it might be worth a try.

• @Anne26 said: I got stuck on a different ep, it turned out to be a bug and had to replay the game from an earlier save point to get it to work. If you check the walkthough and are sure you havent missed anything it might be worth a try.

yep...it appears thats what I'm going to have to do. Oh well..no big deal...it's a terrific game and won't take me too long to back step and move foreward once again. Thanks for the help and response from everyone! Here i go again!:)

• Wait, have you made the news yet? You need to finish all three little trails Nipperkin gives you.

• OK, spoilers.

Use the unbreakable bottle breaker on the unbreakable bottle. Guybrush's poxed hand will stop him and Guybrush will decide he needs to see the doctor, go to the lab and knock and hey presto your strapped to a table waiting for De Singe to cut your hand off... oh shite! :P

If it's still not working then yeah, it's a glitch. Btw have you tried loading the auto-save?

Add Comment