User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @GozzoMan said: PC:

- Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
    - Braid

DS:

- New Super Mario Bros DS... I'm just 10 star coins to full completion! :D

Just completed BTTF ep 2, DeathSpank: TOV, Portal (xbox 360)...

Braid is ZOMG

• Finished with Shadow the Hedgehog. I think Star Wars: Bounty Hunter is next. Not looking forward to it.

• Played the beginning portion of AC: Brotherhood! Holy Sh- that was epic!
    I have decided to collect the whole franchise. The mythology is too good. I want to explore every part of it.

It makes it a bit discouraging that they are milking out the franchise so fast, though I have heard the story in all games is good and has relevance. Luckily I found the 2 DS games and AC1 for 10 euro each new. Then I'll be buying AC2 Complete Edition and continue to look for the one on the PSP for cheap. I'll wait with my own copy of Brotherhood. Wait till the 'final version' is released.

• 9 Persons 9 Doors 9 Hours on the DS - I've played it 6 times and so far only found 4 endings... I think I need a break...

• I finally played 8-Bit is Enough. Awesome.

I also started Ocarina of Time: Master Quest earlier today, but I got pissed off when I died in the damn Deku Tree. I can't remember the last time I died in Ocarina of Time. Probably when I fought Bongo Bongo in the Shadow Temple the first time I played it.

• i need to finish majoras mask. I get as far as the snow temple and end up playing a diffrent game. Then when I get back I want to start from the begining and end up repeating the same thing. Get to Snow Temple, play other game, come back, start over, get to Snow Temple..... One day I'm gona sit down and finish that damn thing. It's actually my favorite one and I didn't even finish it yet. lol

• Seriously, end of Majora's Mask is epiiiiiic.

• I've beaten that game so many times, I've actually figured out what route to take to finish the game with the complete Bomber's Notebook and the Fierce Deity Mask with as few trips back in time as possible. Then last summer, I helped a friend who had never beaten it take this route and finish the game.

This friend and I are no longer on speaking terms, the bastard.

Anyway, I might have another run at Majora's Mask soon. I still have to beat it on the Virtual Console as part of my master checklist. 152 games down, 64 to go. Then after that I might reexamine the 63 I said "screw it" on and consider beating some of those.

• I've just bought Gray Matter. Has anybody else picked this up?

• Castlevania: Lord of Shadows [360]

Also, for some reason I've decided to play Deus Ex: Invisible War again.

Add Comment