User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 39.6K users

What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".

5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • - bunch of anti-noise earplugs (sometimes I really hate my neighbours)

- ready-to-be-microwaved soup

- a LEGO Minifigures gashapon for my girlfriend's collection

- this piratey jacket:
    DXLA47_83618_76010_86_3951.jpg

- also ordered:
    R6259_fullsizeimage01a.jpg

Can't wait to get my playful child-inside fingers on Keldor!

^___^

• Pokemon White.

I'll need something to play if I do actually get a 3DS (but I might wait till some more games come out for it (though not too late as christmas might make it a hard buy (or an easy buy depending on circumstances!))).

• A caramel sundae from MacDonalds - it was scrumptious, but very messy.

caramelsundae.bmp

But without nuts, I hate the nuts :/

• Huh, as far as I know, the McDonalds around here only have hot fudge or strawberry sundaes. And now I want a hot fudge one, but it's after 3 am and I should go to bed. Thanks a lot.

• @GuruGuru214 said: Huh, as far as I know, the McDonalds around here only have hot fudge or strawberry sundaes. And now I want a hot fudge one, but it's after 3 am and I should go to bed. Thanks a lot.

But the wee hours of the morn are the perfect time for impulse junk-food buying!

Also you don't have caramel? How annoying :P Fudge just wouldn't be the same!

• I just got Laxius Force 1 and 2 of Gamersgate.
    For RPG maker games they seem pretty good.
    I've only tried the first game so far, (as I hear saves can be transferred over), but it looks and plays alright.
    The dialogue is a bit dodgy, but thats because its been translated from french.
    Story wise, its quite interesting, and I hear the games are very long and have a lot of sidequests.

Hopefully it will end up being £10 well spent.

• Just got back from a Marks and Spencer's run, so I HAVE FOOD.

• @mgrant said: Just got back from a Marks and Spencer's run, so I HAVE FOOD.

I hope you don't do what I do and wait till you are really REALLY hungry before going shopping, so you come back with the worst possible foods to eat (doughnuts, fizzy pop, pies, whiskey, bags of pick n' mix, pork scratchings, sausage rolls, baby bels, prawn crackers, doritos, pringles etc etc etc.

Also, I just bought £50 of petrol/gas, alongside a disgusting gas station sandwich, and a bottle of coke

• @mgrant said: Just got back from a Marks and Spencer's run, so I HAVE FOOD.

Marks and Sparks, well get you!! Everyone knows you go Tesco's for your main and M&S for odds and sods to put out when your pratty posh friends come around :p

@mgrant said: I hope you don't do what I do and wait till you are really REALLY hungry before going shopping, so you come back with the worst possible foods to eat (doughnuts, fizzy pop, pies, whiskey, bags of pick n' mix, pork scratchings, sausage rolls, baby bels, prawn crackers, doritos, pringles etc etc etc.

When I lived in Liverpool I did all my shopping in Home Bargains. I lived on noodles and fruit. Also they sold Tayto crisps which helped the homesickness pangs. After one binge when I was hungry I learnt my lesson when I came back with 50+ heavily discounted Creme Eggs

• @JedExodus said: Marks and Sparks, well get you!! Everyone knows you go Tesco's for your main and M&S for odds and sods to put out when your pratty posh friends come around :p

When I lived in Liverpool I did all my shopping in Home Bargains. I lived on noodles and fruit. Also they sold Tayto crisps which helped the homesickness pangs. After one binge when I was hungry I learnt my lesson when I came back with 50+ heavily discounted Creme Eggs

Home bargains is pretty good, Did you ever see "Uncle joes minty balls" for sale there? They cracked me up when I first saw them

Add Comment