User Avatar Image

Lego Back to the Future

posted by Shoxir on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users

Does anyone else think this would be the perfect lego game? Reasons:
1. It comes in parts, which is what most lego games focus on (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, etc.)
2. Back to the Future has the right amount of comedy to be reinterpreted as legos (imagine the scene where Doc is jumping up and down in the first movie when Einstein time travels, but with legos)
3. A lego Delorean. 'Nuff said.
Anyone else agree?

75 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm sorry, but while a physical LEGO Delorean would be undoubtedly cool, I think all LEGO games suck - hard. They are repetitive as hell, generally too easy, and typically add pretty much nothing to the story.
    Plus, I've never understood the idea behind LEGO games: why would you want blocky characters in a virtual, limitless world? Why, while being blocky, they don't follow the rules of the physical world? It's a twisted concept to me.
    I am definitely not looking forward to it. Sorry :)

• i actually agree with you, Shoxir. I love the lego games and fell that they would make a pretty good lego game if done right. Then again, a lot of Telltale titles would make excellent lego games. Woah,. In fact, I'm gonna see if we can somehow combine the two companies.

• @StrongBrush1 said: i actually agree with you, Shoxir. I love the lego games and fell that they would make a pretty good lego game if done right. Then again, a lot of Telltale titles would make excellent lego games. Woah,. In fact, I'm gonna see if we can somehow combine the two companies.

To become TellTale Games!

:P

• Tellingtraveller'stales Games... Win

• ....aaaaand It's real. Poof!
    lego_bttfx450.jpg

• you wish. it was a contest entry. a fan made it himself

• I enjoy the Lego games for the most part. Didn't the Harry Potter one, as i don't like the movies. But all the other ones were fine. Looking forward to the Pirates of the Caribbean one though.

Aswell as BTTF lego i'd also love a Lego Real Ghostbusters and/or movie version Lego Ghostbusters. Although I doubt there'd be enough material for the movie version, what with there only being the two movies... so far... :cool:

• @Buckynohair said: I enjoy the Lego games for the most part. Didn't the Harry Potter one, as i don't like the movies. But all the other ones were fine. Looking forward to the Pirates of the Caribbean one though.

Aswell as BTTF lego i'd also love a Lego Real Ghostbusters and/or movie version Lego Ghostbusters. Although I doubt there'd be enough material for the movie version, what with there only being the two movies... so far... :cool:

Well the lego batman game is only loosely based on the films. The villains looks similar and they pair up villains with their video game counterparts; ie. Catwoman with the Penguin, freeze with poison ivy, and the riddler with two face. But they don't follow the plot at all.

I've only played lego batman and rock band but enjoyed both. And trutfully as a BTTF game, I'll take what I can get! Hopefully this game revives the franchise.

• That looks cool!!!! It would make a great stopmotion too!!!

• @Michael J Fox is Canadian said: Well the lego batman game is only loosely based on the films. The villains looks similar and they pair up villains with their video game counterparts; ie. Catwoman with the Penguin, freeze with poison ivy, and the riddler with two face. But they don't follow the plot at all.

I've only played lego batman and rock band but enjoyed both. And trutfully as a BTTF game, I'll take what I can get! Hopefully this game revives the franchise.

I just figured Batman Lego was based loosely off of the entire Batman franchise. The movies never came into my mind, but that's cool the villains are paired off like that.

Add Comment