User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 24K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Single player mode on Russian Roulette is hard! :(

• My Adventure Game Checklist (Of the last two or three months):

The Longest Journey
    Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
    King's Quest Remake
    King's Quest 2 Remake
    King's Quest 3 Remake
    The Whispered World
    Sam and Max 3: The Devil's Playhouse
    Puzzle Agent
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

All in various states of completion. Some completed :P

• Sid Meiers Pirates! very nice game!
    And of course Back To The Future...

• @GuruGuru214 said: Well, I've just beaten Shadow the Hedgehog for the tenth time. I can't say I've taken all possible paths (because the library is absolutely ridiculous), but I've taken all ten direct routes to the endings. I've unlocked the Last Story, and having seen ten possible outcomes from the main game, I have absolutely no idea where the fuck the Last Story continues from. Of course, it doesn't help that it's been something like two years since I saw the first eight endings.

I think the official canon ending is the lightdark ending.
    As in you go for the dark ending(not very dark) and then choose light at the very last mission.
    It shows Shadow working for Doom, yet at the same time unsure of it all.

• Diablo II, this time going around for Nightmare mode. I just love spamming minions at everything with my necromancer...

• I felt like doing some retro gaming, so I sparked back up my Pokemon Red game. I didn't realize how much I still had left to do in that game.

• Okay, by now Ocarina of Time: Master Quest has gotten to the point that I feel that the game is fucking with me when I encounter a room that's the same as the original game. Just about to fight Bongo Bongo, so I should be done with it before too long.

• Space Channel 5 Part 2! :D

Up! Up! Down! Down! Chu-Chu-Chu!

• i started playing Fallout 3 and Oblivion again.

• After learning about the Internal Save Battery issues with Pokemon G/S/C, I picked up my Yellow and Blue games to see if they still work. Turns out I'm done with Blue entirely, but Yellow has a Mew I apparently got through a glitch. Glad to see the Internal Save Battery issue doesn't affect those titles, and I hope it doesn't as I continue to play through Red and Yellow.

Yes, I'm a completionist. That's why I tried to stay away from that franchise as best I could after Gen. 2.:o

Add Comment