User Avatar Image

Why no Geek?

posted by ezzetabi on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

It is since I seen the show that I was wondering why Darla, the geek didn't appear in the adventures... Any reason?
Was it too complex to manage?
Just you did not think about it?

Am I the only one who misses the genius girl?

41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Was the wedding dress in the glazed mcguffin ep 2?

• User Avatar Image
    Fly

No, the wedding dress is from the 'Previously on Sam and Max' bit after the intro of the first episode. The same montage shows them shrunk by a mad scientist, fighting an octopus under the sea, riding through the jungle on a warthog and holding Max up to the sun on Pride Rock.

• If a piece of ridiculous tech is needed I think its fair to say that most of us would rather see them get it from Bosco... or Mama Bosco.

Also as for the other topic in this thread... why is it that cross dressing is so common with anthropomorphic animals?

• @Fly said: No, the wedding dress is from the 'Previously on Sam and Max' bit after the intro of the first episode. The same montage shows them shrunk by a mad scientist, fighting an octopus under the sea, riding through the jungle on a warthog and holding Max up to the sun on Pride Rock.

What other cartoon has all that? None, that's what. Sam and Max really are the best! :D

• @Irishmile said: If a piece of ridiculous tech is needed I think its fair to say that most of us would rather see them get it from Bosco... or Mama Bosco.

Also as for the other topic in this thread... why is it that cross dressing is so common with anthropomorphic animals?

Cos Moral Gaurdians don't seem to notice animals doing it. they do notice sponges though.

• @Fly said: He also had the cutest little swimsuit in the Glazed MacGuffin episode:

4zvipi.png

........and while we're on the subject of Sam and Max in dresses

21mrtcl.png

...good double god...

• User Avatar Image
    Fly

@Irishmile said: why is it that cross dressing is so common with anthropomorphic animals?

There's two answers to this.

The pretentious one is to do with the Trickster Archetype associated with cartoon characters, particularly nonhuman ones, and the fact that animals are culturally considered genderless.

The other one is 'because it's funny'.

• i like to see the Geek she thing that got me in to the show and then the
    rest of sam and max so if she douse re-ton for a episode it wood be cool by fore like gust fore and example sam and max are in Sub-Basement of Solitude
    and max: say sam what is this pleas. sam:you Knuckle-head you fore got the Sub-Basement of Solitude where are old friend The Geek lived. max: then why is it surcharge a dump. sam. she was a kid and a scientist and she work hard she didn't care muck fore well muck over than science plus she hasten been hear for sum time after she was recruited of some secret project. max: which was what? sam: I don't now but when you ask that we had to replace that metal plat in you head. and then the geek sows up whey well I guest I did all that pulse I have eye problems OK and it was and example but if tell-tale turd it in to and episode well I wood be honour.

• Bosco is tons more entertaining, first of all.

Also, nifty gadgets does not a fun adventure game make.

• @ABlackEyedPea said: Also, nifty gadgets does not a fun adventure game make.

Agreed, what's the point in nifty gadgets when you can make items out of random everyday objects? Nifty gadgets are the bane of item-combining puzzles!

Add Comment