476 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Silverwolfpet said: Haha, relax man. I value opinions and always listen to what people say. Except little Timmy, I hate that kid.

I bet you shoved him down the well,

• @coolsome said: I bet you shoved him down the well,

Shhhhhhhhh!

>.>

<.<

*bribes coolsome with $20*

• @Silverwolfpet said: Shhhhhhhhh!

>.>

<.<

*bribes coolsome with $20*

:cool:
    he totally fell due to natural causes.

• I think that we should go for April 2nd, because if they see a giant letter with hundreds of people's wishes their just going to run over them with their finger and make a basketball out of it, and then throw it the trash. :D And if we send it on April 1st their not going to take us seriously!

• @seson3churious said: I think that we should go for April 2nd, because if they see a giant letter with hundreds of people's wishes their just going to run over them with their finger and make a basketball out of it, and then throw it the trash. :D And if we send it on April 1st their not going to take us seriously!

If they mail it on April 1st, Lucasarts won't get it until a few days later.

• Dear Lucasarts,

Monkey Island is the best thing your company has ever done, and avoiding it is an incredibly illogical thing to do.

• Dear LucasArts,

Star Wars is cool and all, but, seriously, give Telltale the license to create a new Monkey Island game (or create one yourself). There are certainly a lot of fans hungry for another adventure featuring our favorite inept hero. If I'm not mistaken, Tales of Monkey Island was Telltale's best-selling game, and the special editions have certainly shown that this isn't a money-wasting endeavor. It's clear that there is no lack of brand loyalty when it comes to the Monkey Island franchise.

On a more personal note, Curse of Monkey Island is one of my favorite video games of all time. I can't bear the thought of this series dying off so...uncerimoniously. So, please, do what the fans want....do what is right. Give us a new Monkey Island game.

Sincerely,
    Nicholas Caluda

• Dear LucasArts,

Have you seen bear? Big, hairless bear? In Russia, bears not so big. And less hair.

Sincerely,
    StarEye
    AKA Hunter of bears

• Ok, I posted the topic/thread on the worldofmi forums.

Who can post this somewhere else, please? We should extend this to other forums.
    I postponed the letter gathering, we seem to bring people to this. I've read your letters, all of them are very nice. Well, except one or two who are a bit cheeky :p Nevertheless, we'll edit everything together.

Can we, please, have a list of sites/forums where this thread will be published? Thank you!

• i don't think that its Lucas arts fault that telltale is not making another monkey island. i think that telltale just wants to make big series now and aren't interested in underground games like SAM and max and monkey island anymore

Add Comment