User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 20.3K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I told some guy earlier that I'd read his photo. Some times I'm really good at it. But I wasn't immediately getting anything from it. But if I look long enough I might. There was no room setting, which makes it harder. People need to realize that it's still ideas you're searching out and that context helps. The context he gave me is flat. :D

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    @doodo! said: I told some guy earlier that I'd read his photo. Some times I'm really good at it. But I wasn't immediately getting anything from it. But if I look long enough I might. There was no room setting, which makes it harder. People need to realize that it's still ideas you're searching out and that context helps. The context he gave me is flat. :D

    Ah. Photo reading, I've heard of that before. Just letting you know, other than that photo being shot in Japan on March 3rd (which you can get from a quick Google of what Hinamatsuri is) I'm not sure exactly what you could infer from the shot. There's no other people, and very little context.

  • @doodo! said: I told some guy earlier that I'd read his photo. Some times I'm really good at it. But I wasn't immediately getting anything from it. But if I look long enough I might. There was no room setting, which makes it harder. People need to realize that it's still ideas you're searching out and that context helps. The context he gave me is flat. :D

    @doodo! said: some guy


    Well excuse me!!

    JedEx is a mystery big D, even to himself

  • @JedExodus said: Well excuse me!!

    JedEx is a mystery big D, even to himself

    :p

    I can try but it's on a whole other level man, to do it without a setting. When I feel inspired I'll post what I think. :)

  • Here a pic of me again:
    shinichi+kudo.jpg
    If I recall correctly I had this one taken back in september.

  • @Origami said: Here a pic of me again:
    ...
    If I recall correctly I had this one taken back in september.

    You seem to be a very photogenic individual. The photographer had their work cut out for them.

    Asleep.png

    I can't really say the same for me. This picture was taken a while ago, shortly after I arrived back home from a lengthy trip. Needless to say, I was exhausted. One of my siblings thought it would be hilarious to take the photo. Neither of them are coming clean about it but seriously, who else could have taken the photo?

    I've been told I look like Michael J. Fox but I can't really see the resemblance.

  • User Avatar Image
    divisionten Moderator

    @Origami said: Here a pic of me again:
    shinichi+kudo.jpg
    If I recall correctly I had this one taken back in september.

    Shin'ichi! *GLOMP*.

  • Can't a admin sticky this thread?
    5535957085_bfc9fc787b_b.jpg

  • @doodo! said: Can't a admin sticky this thread?

    Yes, one can.

  • @doodo! said: Can't a admin sticky this thread?
    5535957085_bfc9fc787b_b.jpg

    You're shitting me. Is this you? This can't be you. If it is, you're actually a pretty handsome dude. If not, I'm going to scream at you in a horrifying manner for posting a red herring when everyone is so curious. Then I'm going to murder you with a candlestick in a parlour.

Add Comment