User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Avatar items on Xbox live and PSN would be nice.

• @_Veritas_ said: I'd agree with what others have said.

Shirts seem like a must. The soundtrack to the game would be cool, very cool. Maybe a making of the game book, if someone would be interested in writing it. Or a Jurassic Park dinosaur field guide.

I can whole heartidly double agree on this!

• User Avatar Image
    PoF

Dinosaur artworks... In a book ! A giant book ! I would totally pay for that.

And if you can make at least as good as Papo, Dinosaur toys.

• @waroftheworlds01 said: You know what I always wanted? I want the yellow Jurassic Park rain coats they wore in the movie. Those are cool.

This would be so cool, the Nedry screensaver too.

Why not a replica of the Muldoon gun? A Hammond cane with a moskito insite?

A block of amber with a moskito inside, a park brochure, an orange workman's helmet.

Maybe a baby raptor dinosaur egg? A miniature JP Main Door.

• @Giu3232 said: This would be so cool, the Nedry screensaver too.

Why not a replica of the Muldoon gun? A Hammond cane with a moskito insite?

A block of amber with a moskito inside, a park brochure, an orange workman's helmet.

Maybe a baby raptor dinosaur egg? A miniature JP Main Door.

Well, I think most of that is simply too expensive to produce for them. But a realistic park brochure with a map would be awsome and affordable!

• I remember as a child they had baby Raptors in eggs, so I think Telltale wouldn't be original doing that. UNLESS they could somehow make it their own.

• @Crispy Onion said: Barbasol :D

And for merchandise in general; wouldn't it be cool if Hasbro made a toy-line based on the game? ;)

I second this.

Figures of the Hardings, Nima, and the Smugglers as well as Dinosaurs, maybe the Jeep (JP 14)?

Hasbro have been pretty good with their action figure lines lately having high quality sculpted figures as well as super-articulation.

Similar to the Star Wars line and the Video Game tie-ins/characters these would follow that model as part of a bigger Jurassic Park toy line.

This could kick off an new marketing franchise for JP in general.

• @FPug said: I remember as a child they had baby Raptors in eggs, so I think Telltale wouldn't be original doing that. UNLESS they could somehow make it their own.

This, I never owned one, but I had Baby Alador (still in my room in fact) from Disney's Dinosaur. :)

• Limited editon with a fullsize T-Rex head make it happen Telltalle :)

• @nagasadow said: The denis nedry screen saver:D UH UH UH You didnt say the magic word :D

The barbasol can idea would be cool. How about a special edition of the game that comes in a barbasol can and the game files are on a usb thumb drive that hides in the can?

this i need

Add Comment