3.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Fly said: I drew a desktop for myself in Illustrator!

*Hooray!*

Since it's pretty enormous, I'm only going to link to the full size version.

Hello, new desktop background!

That is probably one of the more adorable versions of Max I've seen. As in only mildly unnerving. Nice and clean, too.

@queen - I saw this on devArt - I know the myriad of characters to the lower right are personifications of the toys of power, but which is which? I see the Mind Reading Cards, the Telephone, the 3D Goggles, but I can't put a name to anyone else...

Also, Sammun-Mak vs Pedobear? Yes.

@Cheri - It JUST. DOESN'T. STOP.

Yes, I am getting a kick out of this, but it all feels so very, very wrong. D:

@StrongBrush - Got ninja'd. Ahem.

Who would be more merciful, you think? Max, or Cartman?

Aside from some proportion-issues, you're getting better. It's goodto see. :)

• I realized that BTTF/JP-era updates to the Telltale Tool meant that we could properly have the green haze in the episode 304 clone chamber, as seen in the original concept art, so I opened up the environment, added it in, and took a screenshot to use as a wallpaper on my iPhone. Now you guys can have it too.

clonechamber_iphone4.jpg
    If that looks too dark, try this one.

(And before you ask, no, the game won't be patched or updated or anything to look like that! I was just screwing around while on a break from working on JP and thought I'd share.)

• @1nky and Sunny: thanks, guys! :D Missed Moment of Awesome, anyone? *saddest face*
    Strongbrush: hahaha, this one made me laugh
    Fly: woot, new wallpaper :D
    Cheri: There can never be enough ponies. My kid saw them and she demands MORE!
    Queen: haha, funny things!
    Jake: SWEET! The green really adds to the atmosphere.

• @Jake said:
    clonechamber_iphone4.jpg

Jake, you are totally awesome.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@guruguru214 said: someone needs to make sure jen kollic sees that.

I wanted to say that!!!

/edit: Moderators really should be able to write in all caps. :D

@guruguru214 said: And before you ask, no, the game won't be patched or updated or anything to look like that! I was just screwing around while on a break from working on JP and thought I'd share.)

No, of course not. That would be a conspiracy theory. What you posted is of course art for the immediate Season 4, to be released in August.

• 6526104d0ae6538c22f5fadd3594e6d4-d3bs9y6

If there was to be a musical number in Season 3, it should've been this song with these two.

Hence, I'mm gonna remake this crappy little number in the future.

• @Hayley the Hedgie said:

If there was to be a musical number in Season 3, it should've been this song with these two.

Hence, I'mm gonna remake this crappy little number in the future.

Haven't got time to listen to the song, but looking forward to the finished product. :)

I was depressed as hell the other day and wound up churning this out.

tumblr_li5f0tH7rB1qeauqeo1_400.png

Angst? In my SaM fandom?

(Page 14 will be up on Saturday.)

• @1nky said:

@StrongBrush - Got ninja'd. Ahem.

Who would be more merciful, you think? Max, or Cartman?

Aside from some proportion-issues, you're getting better. It's goodto see. :)

I think that would depend on whether you would prefer having your kneecaps torn out or bashed in repeatedly. Either way, you'll want to protect your kneecaps.

Thanks for the feedback, By the way.

• I am always amazed by the brilliant work on show here. Please keep it up!

@Cheri: I'd like to see Grandpa Stinky, Papierwaite (with Dr Norrington) and Harry Moleman, please. The Superball one is my favourite one so far. Captures his essence so well.

• A quick drawing for St. Patrick's Day... and decided to skip the shading on this one...
    st__patrick__s_pinch_by_pheeph-d3bvji0.j

Add Comment