User Avatar Image

Sea For Two - a Brand New Show brought to you by TalesofMI.net - Launched Now!!

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 578 users

1eb2o5.jpg

Sea For Two

by SilverWolfPet, Dalixam, Haggis and Miko

CHOOSE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

58 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "You know, I expect you were a troublesome child as well. Your parents must have sent you to sunday school during the holidays! ...And you probably got kicked out of that one, too."

Excellent job, once again! Keep up the good work!

• Absolutely hilarious, looking forward to the next episode. XD

• @Hayden said:
    Also: Just out of interest, would all three options (from the previous round) have resulted in the Englishman being thrown overboard?

Nope... that's the point of the show :) You will never ever find out what would've happened if you chose the other two.

But just so it's not such a big teaser...the toilet thing was the worst you could've chosen, from an acrobatic point of view :p

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Mihai's final look is great, and the whole effort is stunning to say the least. But I really need subtitles for that one, and the options... well, let's just say the winner is clear from the beginning. ;)

• @Vainamoinen said: Mihai's final look is great, and the whole effort is stunning to say the least.

Thanks dude! :D It took us longer to post the episode because we both caught a nasty cold.
    Can't act when you Kauff. When you cough. Yeah, you know...

But I really need subtitles for that one

We figured the clip is so short and quick paced that the subtitles may steal away some jokes or may grab your attention unnecessarily. If you guys really want subtitles, say so and episode 3 will have them.
    We do know people from all around the world are watching these and our weird accents may make things difficult to understand.
    Just let us know and we'll add subtitles next time :)
    If we add them on youtube, as captions, would that be okay? This way you can turn them on/off as you please. I don't have enough patience to make a classic txt document with subtitles for youtube. Sorry. :p

and the options... well, let's just say the winner is clear from the beginning. ;)

Yes, but "clear" does not equal "awesome" all the time! :D

...the statement above is meant to sound cool. Please imagine that it does. Thank you.

• @Silverwolfpet said: We figured the clip is so short and quick paced that the subtitles may steal away some jokes or may grab your attention unnecessarily. If you guys really want subtitles, say so and episode 3 will have them.
    We do know people from all around the world are watching these and our weird accents may make things difficult to understand.
    Just let us know and we'll add subtitles next time :)
    If we add them on youtube, as captions, would that be okay? This way you can turn them on/off as you please. I don't have enough patience to make a classic txt document with subtitles for youtube. Sorry. :p

Subtitles would be nice. No offense intended, but some of Mihai's lines are pretty hard to understand in that gruff voice he's doing as Cap'n. For example, I have no idea what exactly he's saying in that "Blast Mother Nature..." line.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@lombre said: Subtitles would be nice. No offense intended, but some of Mihai's lines are pretty hard to understand in that gruff voice he's doing as Cap'n.

...doesn't Andrej voice Mihai?!

• @Vainamoinen said: ...doesn't Andrej voice Mihai?!

He does? Sounds more like Mihai to me, unless of course Andrei voices him in ALL their videos... :/

• @Silverwolfpet said: Just let us know and we'll add subtitles next time :)

I had to run through the video twice to understand it all (missed the Sunday school reference on the first round). So captions of some sort would be appreciated. I always have captions on in my Telltale games as well, so it's not just you.

(Was halfway expecting a "Where's the splash?" line like in Curse of Monkey Island....)

• Okay okay!! Don't have to be so cruel!! I'll add subtitles!

(kidding) but I will add them. :p

I have only dubbed Mihai in the Stan's New Store video, when it was a little too much for him to sing all that.
    The rest, it's Mihai 100%.

The Mother Nature line was:
    "Blast Mother Nature and her tiny dirt nipples" - a Dalixam Favorite. Hahaha! It is referencing to the little patch of land they got stuck in. :p

Mihai: "I would like everybody here to know that I did NOT write that line. Andrei did. That is all."

Hehehe, I like giving my bro difficult lines to scream in a gruffy voice.

Okay, dully noted, subtitles.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Add Comment