User Avatar Image

Out From Boneville Demo

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 357 users

Before I got Bone, I downloaded the Out From Boneville demo and I got to the part where the monsters wanted to eat you.

I now have the full game and I have completed it. I carried on from where I left off (the monsters).

Will I have missed out any parts of the gameplay or any movies because I played the first part of the game via a demo?

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Why don't you play it all again from the start and see?

You might always find yourself exploring bits of the dialogue tree you missed last time anyway...

• [quote=Molokov;37339]Why don't you play it all again from the start and see?

You might always find yourself exploring bits of the dialogue tree you missed last time anyway...[/quote]

I only played it a couple of days ago... that'd just be boring!
    And I always listen to every single bit of dialogue I possibly can, because I'm nerdy like that. :D

Maybe in the future when I can't remember what happens so clearly, I'll play it again. :)

• A little question about this demo : Is it a limited time demo ? Because the game stop without warning when I tried it...

• OK Thanks for your answer...

I asked because I have tried two different demos (the french one from Anuman Interactive and the other one from Telltale website) and, when I played, I never stop at the same time... Once, It stopped, like you, with the rat creatures, then the first Hide-and-Seek game and finally (the best I do in the demo) the second Hide-and-Seek game. So, i began to wonder when the game would do a warning to announce the end of the demo version... You know, like in the Sam&Max demos or The great cow race...

By the way, the first time I downloaded the Telltale demo, something weird happened : It was download from Digital River (nothing weird about that), the game was the english version with french subtitles (but not really a good translation : Some words missed and the translation was poorly) and the game crashed after the locust chase...

The second time (with the same link) : The demo was entirely in english but didn't crash... It only stopped without warning, like the french demo... I thought it was also a bug...

Add Comment