User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users

So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.

212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You should sell themes on the Playstation Network...I would pay money for them.

• GASP!! That is a great idea. In fact, if possible. I would love a Jurassic Park Dynamic theme for my PS3 background. I love the Dynamic themes.

• [quote=waroftheworlds01;469579]gasp!! That is a great idea. In face, if possible. I would love a jurassic park dynamic theme for my ps3 background. I love the dynamic themes.[/quote]

agreed

• OOOHH OOOHHH I have the best idea for the kiddies! Form the creators of the child's toy "Spaceballs: The Flamethrower" Comes the "Official" Jurassic Park Spas-12! Sold to you from the completely safe dinosaur, robot, and pirate infested freelance warehouse of TellTale Games! Do it guys, it will be a blast! I can guarantee it!

• @EvilDeadFan said: OOOHH OOOHHH I have the best idea for the kiddies! Form the creators of the child's toy "Spaceballs: The Flamethrower" Comes the "Official" Jurassic Park Spas-12! Sold to you from the completely safe dinosaur, robot, and pirate infested freelance warehouse of TellTale Games! Do it guys, it will be a blast! I can guarantee it!

Why just kids? I'd buy it!

MOM!!!! EvilDeadFan isn't being fair!!! :mad:

• I have said it before and I will say it again... I too would love some TTG PS3 themes.

and with that some LittleBIGplanet costumes.

• +1 on the Game inside the barbasol can!

• A concept art book would be really cool.

One of the big things that made Jurassic Park so successful was the amount of effort put into creating realistic looking dinosaurs as well as the intricate architecture. I always like seeing the pre-production designs and key details in locations that you only see briefly in a film or game. It helps fans to understand why things look the way they do, like how the inspiration for the main gate was King Kong and the shape of the visitor center was meant to resemble an egg.

Of course, t-shirts would be great, too.

• Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Again no promises, but efforts are being made to get some JP merch. :)

• @Alan Johnson said: Still working on getting Jurassic Park stuff into the store. It's a process though, as a number of things have to happen (vendor contact, licensor approvals, shipping to us, etc)

Again no promises, but efforts are being made to get some JP merch. :)

Well hopefully our feedback helped provide you with ideas on what to sell then. :D

Add Comment