User Avatar Image

Nintendo 3DS

posted by Dragonite87 on - last edited - Viewed by 9.6K users

Hi Guys

What do you think about the 3DS. Is it awesome or absolute rubbish.

Mod Edit

As per suggestion, here's a list of everyone's Friend Codes for the 3DS culled from 70-odd pages of posts.

flesk: 3668-7300-2634
Irishmile: 4167-4638-8175
Harold B: 5284-1418-3404
JedExodus: 1289-8200-5637
Jen Kollie: 3652-1134-0177
Secret Fawful: 5198-2523-2237
The Highway: 3695-0084-8559

If you don't want your code here, or it's changed, let me know and I'll update this. - Darth Marsden

1.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Nintendo Boy1 said: I'm might get this in late June early July, as cool as it looks I was never one to buy a new console RIGHT when it came out. I would ussally wait a month or two to see how it plays out, see if there's any major problem with it, and, in most cases, wait for the better games to come out. Which is in June-Julyish. Not saying the games they have now aren't good or anything, just wanting more.

Launch lineup was weak, there's no beating around the bush like

• The launch lineup is definitely weak. I'm only getting it now because I freaking want one.

• @DrRocketGenius said: The launch lineup is definitely weak. I'm only getting it now because I freaking want one.

Same here. I just chose Street Fighter so I at least have some game.

• One day, two hours and thirty-six minutes.

reggie%20fils%20aime%20a_2.jpg

• @tmsmyth4 said: Oh, and the circle pad works a treat with okamiden. The clunky movement control on DS was the biggest let down for me and the analogue solves all that. Visually, yeah its still blurry even compared to the XL. Overall id rather play it on the 3ds so those holding back on okamiden were wise

Please tell me you weren't one of the ones saying the analog nub on PSP was "useless" when PSP came out, because the circle pad is essentially the same thing. :p

• @JedExodus said: Launch lineup was weak, there's no beating around the bush like

Majority of the reason why I'm waiting out on the, better, stronger 1 publisher games. I can't recall any major flukes with it though...

• Looks like there is already a system update for Europe. Probably will be the same for the USA. Great now Ill have to update it and have even less time.

• @Gman5852 said: Looks like there is already a system update for Europe. Probably will be the same for the USA. Great now Ill have to update it and have even less time.

Our update just had some headache inducing 3d video of bears and skydiving. I think the US update has an OKGo music video.

To the poster above: i was refering to the controls specifically for okamiden, rather than the DS in general. Maybe it was optimised slightly for 3ds, either way that game is a pain to control on ds. I dono, i actaully quite liked the psp nub.

I hooked up that pic of Reggie with face raiders and it recognised it as a 'Baby Boy':confused:

• I never really got a chance to play with a PSP, so I don't personally have an opinion on the control disc, but I believe a couple of 3DS reviewers who had tried both said that the 3DS one feels a bit better. I'm just really excited that it'll work as an alternate d-pad for regular DS games. Super Mario 64 DS will finally be somewhat playable!

• @LuigiHann said: I never really got a chance to play with a PSP, so I don't personally have an opinion on the control disc, but I believe a couple of 3DS reviewers who had tried both said that the 3DS one feels a bit better. I'm just really excited that it'll work as an alternate d-pad for regular DS games. Super Mario 64 DS will finally be somewhat playable!

What? I've managed to get almost all of the stars in that one, including about 70% of the 100 coin stars.

Add Comment