User Avatar Image

Overall Connection between the Episodes in Season 2

posted by Kord on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

:DHi there!

Have you guys already thought about what might be the overall plot connection between the 5 episodes in Season 2?

WARNING, SPOILERS AHEAD (obviously)!!!!

I predict that the recurring enemies will be people/obstacles/demons that all always connected to some big corporation, as was seen in the first episode with the Shambling Corporate Presence...

A major hint to me was the the message from my favorite newspaper, "Worse News", where they say that America has been bought by some corporation, HeavyCorp or some such?

So, Sam and Max will have to defeat these evil, faceless corporations (probably from taking over major holidays like Christmas and Easter) and in the end come to the astonishing realization that it is none other than SATAN himself who is behind it all...

For that, of course, they are punished by having to starve on a piece of rock surrounded by lava in Hell itself, only to be rescued at the last moment by Santa's sleigh...
And Satan himself is finally defeated through some totally nonsensically action, like instantanious combustion or whatever...

Just my 2 (Euro-)cents... :D

Kord

83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I hope your not right about all this cause it sounds like your spot on. Meaning TT will have to scrap their idea.

• Purcell's always been making fun of Scientologists, so that was an easy one to figure out.

But it sounds like a credible idea, and not a bad one at that. Though I'd like to see season 3 contain relatively random disconnected episodes. That would make for a variety.

• They wake up and it's all a dream.

• If its a big corporation we have to ask why would they sabotage christmas..and then be involved in something at easter island.. one thing about easter island and santa is they've been around for a long time..so it could be an ancient enemy who could be a few hundred years old.."Easter Island is one of the youngest inhabited territories on Earth" could be satan..could be a time traveller...

• It would be sweet, sweet if the ones behind it all is MircoSo... I mean MicroHard (That was what the newspaper said, right?)

Add Comment