User Avatar Image

What do you look like? (Post a Pic!)

posted by Ashton on - last edited - Viewed by 11.5K users

I was just posting to one of these on another forum and decided to post on here too when I was stunned to find there is not a thread on here for it! (and I searched! I searched through of 17 pages of results!)

So, very simple 1-5 pics of yourself per post, no double-posting pics (though if you want to post more you can at a later point. Please no photoshopping (except red-eye removal or brightness/contrast)

I'll go first

Another_Frontal_View_by_Neko_0ni.jpg

click for full-size view!

Ok, who's th next victem? I mean volunteer! ;)

2.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Secret Fawful said: You're shitting me.

That sounds painful....

• LOL, not because of my photo.

:D

This just seems like a thread that could be stickied. I had to search for the thread before posting in it. Of all topics, I think that this one could use a sticky note. I mean, it's often people post pictures.

Secret Fawful, the photo is a photo of myself.

You're such a smart ass Tom. haha

• @Secret Fawful said: You're shitting me. Is this you? This can't be you. If it is, you're actually a pretty handsome dude. If not, I'm going to scream at you in a horrifying manner for posting a red herring when everyone is so curious. Then I'm going to murder you with a candlestick in a parlour.

Doodo is a handsome bugger. Note who he carries the orb of Galfesh as well. truly he is the chosen one

• Figured I've been here long enough, and I already posted this in the Purchasing thread.

[ATTACH]2439[/ATTACH]

Me, looking sleepy. And slightly creepy.

• Slightly creepy? Tired? Psh. You look fine to me. I'd post an update with my new haircut, but I haven't had a haircut in weeks and probably look horribad due to lack of sleep.

• @Comrade Pants said: Slightly creepy? Tired? Psh. You look fine to me. I'd post an update with my new haircut, but I haven't had a haircut in weeks and probably look horribad due to lack of sleep.

I had this picture staring at me on my desktop the evening I took it. Then, it got covered up with some firefox windows and I forgot about it. When I quit firefox for the night at some ungodly hour there I was...staring at....myself.

It was the scariest thing ever.

• @Alcoremortis said: I had this picture staring at me on my desktop the evening I took it. Then, it got covered up with some firefox windows and I forgot about it. When I quit firefox for the night at some ungodly hour there I was...staring at....myself.

It was the scariest thing ever.

Nonsense. The scariest thing ever was the night they announced the election results in November, 2000. When Bush was elected? Terrifying times.

• @Comrade Pants said: Nonsense. The scariest thing ever was the night they announced the election results in November, 2000. When Bush was elected? Terrifying times.

That probably would have been scary if I paid attention to politics in the sixth grade. Which I didn't. I was far too preoccupied with learning about medieval weaponry at that age to be concerned with anything else.

• @Alcoremortis said: That probably would have been scary if I paid attention to politics in the sixth grade. Which I didn't. I was far too preoccupied with learning about medieval weaponry at that age to be concerned with anything else.

Well, that's far more awesome than politics - especially when you realize that politics is just two assholes with the same basic views yelling about the best way to screw over the country. Compare that to trebuchets hurling flaming death over a quarter of a mile and the choice is obvious.

• @Comrade Pants said: Well, that's far more awesome than politics - especially when you realize that politics is just two assholes with the same basic views yelling about the best way to screw over the country. Compare that to trebuchets hurling flaming death over a quarter of a mile and the choice is obvious.

That was my thought process in the sixth grade. Actually, that still is my thought process, only applied to more eras than simply medieval.

Add Comment